Finding your suitable readers for acer 1920×1080 monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 1920×1080 monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
997 reviews analysed
1. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
2. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
3. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer XF series gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear-free gameplay! ! Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. FX0AA. 004).
4. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
5. Acer V6 Series V246HL bd 24-Inch (Full HD) 1920×1080 Widescreen LED LCD Monitor (DVI,VGA)
The black V246HQL CBD 23.6" Full HD LED LCD Monitor from Acer features DVI and VGA inputs. The monitor features a 1920 x 1080 resolution with 300 cd/m2 brightness to provide a clear and sharp picture. Along with the enhanced resolution, you also benefit from a 5 ms response time that ensures reduced lag when watching movies and videos, and a dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1 that provides darker darks and brighter bright colors.
6. Acer Predator XB241H Bmipr 24-Inch Full HD 1920×1080 NVIDIA G-Sync Display, 144Hz, 2 x 2w speakers, HDMI & DP
- 24 inch full HD widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution. Swivel angle 30 degree
- Panel technology: Twisted Nematic Film (TN) Technology
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.276 millimeter. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x Display Port (v1.2)
- 144Hz refresh rate (overclocking to 180Hz)
- Maximum adjustable eight :5.91 inches
- Note : Dead pixels are within the normal defect variance with high resolution monitors
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB241H Full HD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs that supports up to 180Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Tilt angle -5 degrees to 35 degrees.
7. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer 1920X1080 Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!