Finding your suitable readers for acer 24″ monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 24″ monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
835 reviews analysed
1. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
2. Acer KA241Y bix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) VA Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
Delve into the world of awesome with Acer’s KA241Y Full HD monitor, which offers an unmatched viewing experience. A large 23. 8” screen delivers astonishing, 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution with excellent detail in a zero-frame design! The remarkable 100 Million: 1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 4ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports VGA & HDMI inputs offering greater compatibility. (UM. QX1AA. 004)
3. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer XF series gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear-free gameplay! ! Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. FX0AA. 004).
4. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
5. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
6. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
7. Acer V6 Series V246HL bd 24-Inch (Full HD) 1920×1080 Widescreen LED LCD Monitor (DVI,VGA)
The black V246HQL CBD 23.6" Full HD LED LCD Monitor from Acer features DVI and VGA inputs. The monitor features a 1920 x 1080 resolution with 300 cd/m2 brightness to provide a clear and sharp picture. Along with the enhanced resolution, you also benefit from a 5 ms response time that ensures reduced lag when watching movies and videos, and a dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1 that provides darker darks and brighter bright colors.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer 24 Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!