909 reviews analysed
1. PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum with Metal Lined Hose, Motor Filter, and Canister Filter for use with Fireplaces, Wood Stoves, Ash Collectors, and Pellet Stoves
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable and replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out the finest dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister. Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Includes: Metal hose, metal nozzle, wheeled base, (2) straight extensionwands, brush nozzle, Turbo nozzle, and (1) Filter
The PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills. The washable, replaceable and heat-resistant 2-stage filter system with sonic welded seams captures the finest ashes. The metal-lined hose and metal canister withstand high temperatures and prevent fire hazards. The powerful 10 Amp motor has a noise level of only 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum.Canister Size: 5.2 Gallons,Canister Ash Capacity: 3 Gallons
Seller Warranty Description
2 Year Limited Warranty
2. Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8 Gallon 4 Amp Ash Vacuum
- Designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, firepits, and BBQ grills
- Reusable fine dust cartridge filter resists clogging and is easy to clean
- Dual filtration system: pre-filter pleated filter to clean ashes dust-free
- Powerful 4 amp motor generates up to 500 W of suction power.Hose Length:46.8 inches
ASH IT OUT. The Snow Joe ASHJ201 4. 8-gallon Ash Vac is designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, fire pits, and BBQ grills. Equipped with a dual filtration system that employs both a coarse-dust pre-filter and a fine-dust pleated filter, the Ash Vac effectively traps dust particles during the ash cleaning process and prevents them from escaping into your breathing space. No more dusty mess around your home! Operation is simple: just insert the Ash Vac’s aluminum intake nozzle into your pile of cold ash, flip the switch, and watch its powerful 4-amp motor generate up to 500 W of suction power and 42. 4 cubic feet per minute of air flow. The Ash Vac’s extra large metal canister stores up to 4. 8 gallons of ashes, so you can finish your task without stopping to empty the container. Plus, it’s a self-contained, bag-free system, which allows for easy ash removal with a simple lift of the container lid. Other features include a safety stop switch to prevent the Ash Vac from operating without a properly fitted filter, a wire filter basket to protect the fine dust filter, an easy carry handle, an inspection window blockage indicator, and an onboard cord/hose organizer for convenient storage. Backed by a full 2-year , the Ash Vac ASHJ201 is the reliable cleanup tool you’ll need to deal with any ash problem in a simple, clean and safe way.
3. Shop-Vac 4041300 Ash Vacuum, Stainless Steel, 5 gallon
- ASH VACUUM: The Shop-Vac Ash Vacuum is specially designed to remove cold ashes from fireplaces, wood & pellet stoves& more. Featuring a bypass motor for tough messes, HEPA filter & thermal protective device for user safety.
- ACCSSORIES INCLUDED: The vacuum comes with a durable vinyl covered flexible steel hose, metal intake nozzle, metal crevice tool & a pellet stove cleaning kit. For dry & cold ash pick up only.
- GOT DIRT? Shop-Vac’s full line of products includes cordless, rechargeable wet dry vacuums, automotive vacuum systems, air movers, attachments & more. Whatever the job, Shop-Vac has you covered!
- AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL: Shop-Vac offers the most complete line of vacuum cleaners, bags, filters, attachments, kits, & other cleaning tools available for home, industrial, & commercial applications.
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: Shop-Vac Corporation is the recognized world leader in wet/dry vacuum cleaners. Since 1953, we have made innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners, filters, bags, & other accessories.
4. ALEKO APW212 ETL Approved Ash & Dust Multipurpose Vacuum Steel Body 5 Gallons
- ALEKO’s ash vacuum cleaner is a powerful cleaner designed for ash and dust removal
- Aluminum hose and steel dust canister are perfect for cleaning up warm ash that plastic-body vacuums wouldn’t be able to handle
- materials being vacuumed should be under 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Strong suction power and HEPA filter will keep things clean without any leftover microscopic dust particles
- Great for high dust and ash areas like ovens, grills, or fireplaces
- Technical specifications: 60 Hz frequency
- 7.5A rated current
- 120V AC
- 3.3 foot hose
- 14 kPa suction power
If you’re working around a lot of ultrafine particles like ash or dust, a regular vacuum cleaner might not get the job done. ALEKO’s ash vacuum is made specifically for these situations, so if you need to clean an ashy oven, ALEKO will be just what you’re looking for. The body of ALEKO’s vacuum is made with a steel dust canister and an aluminum hose, so it can handle warm materials like ash where typical plastic-body vacuums might fall short. Materials being vacuumed should be under 104 degrees Fahrenheit; do not vacuum up embers or ultra hot materials. The strong 14 kPa suction power and super absorbent HEPA filter provide an exceptional cleaning experience, even for high dust and ash areas like an oven, fireplace, or barbecue grill. Don’t struggle with a traditional vacuum when you need the safety, power, and reliability of ALEKO’s ash vacuum! Technical Specs: 60 Hz frequency; 7.5A rated current; 120V AC; 3.3 foot hose; 14 kPa suction power.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Amp Ash Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!