770 reviews analysed
1. Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior Robotic Above-Ground Pool Cleaner,Color May Vary
- Pool rover Jr. comes with 40-feet of floating cable, a built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag and a power supply transformer
- Fully automatic robotic cleaner vacuums any round, oval, or rectangular flat-surface above-ground pool in 1 hour or less without hoses
- Powered by a 24-volt pump motor that provides vacuum suction and jet-drive propulsion and works with the touch of a button
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels roll over any surface and patented E-Z swivel device ensures a tangle-free cable
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer
- reduces chemical, water, and energy costs
- 1-year warranty for the motor.Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete Fiberglass, Tile
The Aquabot Pool Rover Junior is specifically designed for anyone with a flat-bottom above-ground pool. Designed to be simple to use and service, the Pool Rover Junior is built with a powerful pump motor to ensure the needed suction power that many above ground pools demand. This cleaner is also equipped with an adjustable axle pin to help maximize coverage and prevent cable tangling. Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
Leave the hassle of heavy, tangled hoses behind, and improve the functioning of your pool’s filtration system with the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. Robotic Aboveground Pool Cleaner. The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. is an easy, fast, and efficient way to clean any aboveground pool regardless of shape or size. Simply turn the robotic cleaner on and drop it into your pool. The Pool Rover Jr.’s 24-volt pump motor will filter water and scrub even the toughest dirt from your pool floor with vacuum suction and a patented jet-drive propulsion venture system.
By reducing the amount of time your pool’s filtration system has to work, the Pool Rover Jr.’s filtering and cleaning capacity reduce the chemical, water, and energy costs associated with the maintenance of your pool.The Pool Rover Jr. is equipped with its own internal pump and filtration system with a reusable state-of-the-art filter bag to trap algae and bacteria as small as two microns, as well as dirt, leaves, and sand. The safe and efficient 24-volt motor is inexpensive to operate and cleans most pools in under one hour. The Pool Rover Jr. has extra-wide non-marring wheels that roll over any surface ripples or footprints to clean your pool completely and will not get stuck in ladders or corners. The unit has an easy-to-set guidance system that will clean aboveground pools of any shape.
- 40 feet of floating cable
- Built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag
- Power supply transformer
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer
- 24-volt pump motor
- Removes large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns
- Reduces chemical, water and energy costs
- Internal pump
- Guidance system
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels
- Made in the U.S.
One-year for motor
2. Blue Wave Aquafirst & Aquabot Pool Cleaner Replacement Filter Bag
Pool Rover Replacement Filter Bags. These replacement filter bags are made of fine mesh and can capture the tiniest particles, even algae and bacteria! Filter bags are easy to remove and empty as needed. Keep your pool clean without the hassle!
3. Aquabot Junior Automatic Robotic In Ground Pool Cleaner
The Aquabot Junior cleaner has exceptional cleaning capabilities with outstanding durability. Key to the Juniors success is the super grip dual (front and back) scrubbing brushes that focus most of their time on the pool floor where most of the debris settles. The Junior has a 4 hour cycle and cleans and scrubs pool floors and cove and is capable of cleaning / climbing 90° walls. The Aquabot Junior has an ultra fine filter bag that filter water down to 2 microns.
The Aquabot Advantage: Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
4. Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Customizable, automatic pool cleaning robot
- Cleaning: 5400 sq. ft. per hour
- Jet propelled system cleans the floor and slopes of a 24-foot-diameter pool in less than one hour
- Removes everything from large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns with the easy-to-clean reusable 19-quart micro filter bag
- Pool Rover has a guidance system that is easy to set and will clean the floor of any shape aboveground pool
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels allow it to roll over ripples and printed vinyl pool bottoms
Aquabot R- and J-Class Robotic Pool Cleaners are an efficient, effective, reliable, and affordable way to maintain your swimming pool. As they systematically work to create clean and healthy swimming water, Aquabot R- and J-Class pool cleaners may even save you up to $2,500 a year on your pool operating expenses*. In fact, the more you operate your Aquabot jet-powered cleaner, the less you may need to run your pool’s filtration system. And because Aquabots do not require hoses, a pool filtration system, or a booster pump, they are energy efficient and require minimal maintenance.
Pool Rovers clean without hoses, connections to a filtration system, or booster pumps.
Low-Maintenance Cleaners Work Unsupervised
Aquabot R- and J-Class Robotic Pool Cleaners act like powerful sump pumps and filters on wheels. These robots don’t have any of the annual repair expenses associated with other cleaners, because they operate without gears, belts, bearings, swivels, pads, wings, feet, shoes, hoses, or complex drive motors.
Self-Contained Filtration Eliminates Dirt and Debris
R- and J-Class Aquabots remove everything from leaves to pine needles to sand and silt, and even filter out microorganisms to provide you with a healthier swimming environment–all without the use of your pool filter. These robots trap debris as large as palm leaves and filter particles as small as 2 microns–that’s 10 times smaller than what most main pool filtration systems can capture.
The T-Jet hydroscrubs, vacuums, and microfilters in-ground pools.
And because everything is trapped in the Aquabot, very little is left within your pool’s filter, allowing you to cut back filter cleaning by as much as 80%. You’ll save money on water and filter media replacement, and you’ll reduce your carbon footprint by minimizing your need to replenish chemically treated water.
Designed for Efficiency and Improved Pool Health
When dirt and debris are vacuumed into the cleaners and then internally microfiltered, only clean water is released back into your pool. The force of the released water provides thrust to hydraulically jettison the Aquabots–there’s no need for the easily damaged parts found on other cleaners.
The added benefit of this SimplyReliable design is that the thrust of the filtered water circulates the chemically rich cooler water below to mix with the chemically depleted warmer water above. This results in reduced evaporation, reduced heater usage, more uniform chemical composition, and redistributed chemicals–all of which save you money and provide your family with a healthier swimming environment.
Aquabots filter out debris and microorganisms to provide your family with the healthiest swimming environment possible.
Works Quickly, Without Supervision
Completely automated with built-in guidance systems, R- and J-Class Aquabots do their job independently. With no supervision, these underwater vacuums will navigate your pool floor (J-Class cleaners also clean most walls up to the waterline), regardless of its shape. They provide complete coverage without missing spots, wasting time learning your pool, or cleaning the same spot over and over. Best of all, these Aquabots can clean most pools in less than one hour.
All Aquabot R- and J-Class cleaners, cords, and power supplies operate on a low 24 volts and are ETL listed to UL standards for the highest safety and reliability ratings in the industry.
What’s in the Box
Pool cleaner, floating cable, power supply, operator manual and additional flotation.
|Choose the Aquabot Model That’s Right for You
Click Here for a Detailed Comparison Chart
|Aquabot Pool Rover Junior||Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid||Aquabot Turbo T-Jet|
|Self-contained mobile filtration system automatically vacuums, microfilters, and circulates flat-bottomed above-ground pool floors without using the pool’s filter or extraneous hoses and connections. Cleans most pools in as little as 30 minutes without getting stuck.||Equipped with the primary features of the Junior, but can clean floors of any above-ground or in-ground pool.||Self-contained mobile filtration system hydroscrubs, vacuums, and microfilters in-ground pools from floor to waterline (rolling up radiuses) without using booster pumps or the pool’s filter. Hoseless, automatic operation provides fast and efficient cleaning. Ideal for hard-surfaced pools in Sunbelt markets that require long-term reliability and low maintenance.|
|Pool Type||Above ground||Aboveground or in ground||In ground|
|Maximum Pool Length||40 feet||40 feet||50 feet|
|Cable Length||41 feet||41 feet||51 feet|
|Cleaning (square feet per hour)||5,400||5,400||6,800|
|Cleaning Time (Most Pools)||30 minutes||1 hour||1 hour|
|Filtration Rate (gallons per hour)||4,200||4,200||4,800|
|Filter Max Debris Holding Capacity||23 quarts||34 quarts||34 quarts; fine microfiltration and mesh macrofiltration filters included|
|Cleaner Weight||10.5 pounds||10.6 pounds||10.75 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
Pool Rover is the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to clean your dish-bottom above ground pool. Simply drop the lightweight Pool Rover in your pool and push a button. The Pool Rover is jet propelled and systematically cleans the floor and slopes of a 24-Feet diameter pool in less than one hour. It is a self contained cleaner with its own internal pump and filtration system, so it vacuums and filters without hoses or the pools filter. It removes everything from large leaves to algae with an easy to clean, reusable 19-Quart capacity micro filter bag. The Pool Rover reduces total maintenance bills of chemicals, water and energy by as much as 50-Percent. The Pool Roover has a 41-Feet thermoplastic rubber cable and is ETL listed to UL standards.
5. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Easy to Clean Large Top Load Filter Cartridges and Tangle-Free Swivel Cord, Ideal for In-ground Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet.
- Cleaning made convenient. Set your Dolphin’s weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- Powerful dual scrubbing brushes forcefully attack tough dirt and debris on the floor and walls. Large top-load cartridge filters capture leaves and fine debris for an optimal clean swimming pool in 2 hours
- CleverClean delivers a smart and efficient clean using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage. Anti-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to move around your pool with ease.
- Peace of mind. This easy-to-use single button operation in-ground pool cleaner is backed by an extended 2.5 year manufacturer’s assurance. Ideal for swimming pools up to 50 feet.
- Quick payback. 8X more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners saving you energy with every pool cleaning!
6. Blue Wave NE3285F Aquafirst Super Rover Robotic Pool Cleaner
The low-profile super fast Aquafirst Super Rover Robotic Pool Cleaner is the finest economical robotic cleaner for in ground and above ground pools. Our fully automatic dynamo features an advanced Linear Jet motor that delivers superior suction and faster cleaning times. Super Rover is programmed to make your pool spotless in one to two hours. Super Rover has its own filtration system and will remove dirt, algae, bacteria, debris from your pool floor with ease. A completely safe 48 volt DC motor is powerful but costs pennies a day to operate. Super Rover cleans vinyl, gunite and fiberglass pools as well as in-ground and above-ground shapes. Wide improved tread wheels will not slip or slide on vinyl surfaces and easily clean every inch of your pool floor. Super Rover’s more powerful motor picks up large debris that others would leave behind. The unit’s enclosed filtration system disperses heat & chemicals throughout your pool and also reduces the amount of time your existing filter has to run. Super Rover is easy to use and comes complete with an updated power supply, dual easy cleaning filter bags, 40 ft. of floating, kink-free cord with EZ swivel. Invest in the finest, most economical robotic cleaner for above-ground and in-ground pools!
7. Aquabot ABTTJET Turbo T Jet Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
- Fully-automatic robotic cleaner power washes, vacuums, and filters in-ground gunite pools in 1 to 2 hours without hoses or poles
- Removes all debris from leaves to algae using a two-micron mesh filter, reducing use of pool’s built-in filtration system
- Extra-wide nonmarring wheels roll over floor and up walls as unit power washes all surfaces, cracks, and crevices with jet propulsion
- Single motor unit reduces chemical, water, energy, and replacement part costs by as much as 50 percent
The Aquabot Turbo T-Jet cleaner has exceptional cleaning capabilities with outstanding durability. Key to the Turbo T-Jet powers are the Patented Power Washing Jets that pressure washes pool surfaces to loosen stubborn debris and algae. The Turbo T Jet has ultra fine filter bags that filter water down to 2 microns. This cleaner is also equipped with an adjustable axle pin to help maximize coverage and prevent cable tangling. The Aquabot Advantage: Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
Maintain your pool the easy way with the Aquabot Turbo T Jet Robotic Inground Pool Cleaner. Equipped with extra-wide non-marring wheels that roll over any surface ripples or footprints on the pool’s bottom and even run up the walls of pools with curved floor-to-wall transitions, this simple-to-use, single motor device automatically power washes every surface of your pool while vacuuming and filtering the water, reducing the strain on your pool’s main filter. The Turbo T Jet operates independently without heavy hoses that need to be maneuvered and directed. Simply turn the Turbo T Jet on, drop it in the water, and the self-propelled unit will clean most in-ground pools in less than two hours and with minimal energy use.
The Aquabot Turbo T Jet blasts stubborn debris from every inch of your pool’s surface area using water jet propulsion discharged from the unit’s powerful vacuuming pump. The internal pump filtration system simultaneously removes algae and bacteria as small as two microns, as well as dirt, leaves, and sand from the water independently of the pool’s main filter, reducing the chemical, water, and energy costs associated with the maintenance of your pool. Additionally, the efficient design of the single motor Turbo T Jet means that you won’t have to replace wearable parts. Overall, the Turbo T Jet can save as much as 50 percent of your pool maintenance costs.
- Jet Drive Propulsion
- Cleans pool floors
- Requires curved transition between floor and walls to clean cove and climb walls
- Single motor
- Cleans pool in two hours
- Non-marring wheels
- No poles or hoses
- Works independently of main filter
- Two-micron mesh filter
- Reduces use of water, chemicals, and electricity
8. Aquabot AB Aquabot Classic In-Ground Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner
- Pre-programmed to scrub, vacuum and filter dirt and debris from any size pool in six hours or less
- It’s pump and microfiltration operates independent of the main pool filter eliminating bulky hoses
- Micro filter bag traps heavy dirt and fine particles
- built in filtration system cleans and purifies thousands of gallons of water per hour
- No installation is required simply drop in the pool, plug into its 24-volt transformer and push the button. NOTE – This Product is NOT remote controlled.
- Measures 17-inches in length by 14 1/2-inches in height by 11 1/8-inches in width
- 1 year warranty
Aquabot Classic is Aqua Products best selling cleaner of all time! It is engineered to clean and scrub your In-Ground pool floor, walls and waterline. The Aquabot Classic is the premier waterline scrubber as it actually climbs on every pass and utilizes the waterline to make it’s next lap. If you’re tired of cleaning and scrubbing your pool, then the Aquabot Classic is your answer. Durable, Dependable and built to last. The Aquabot Advantage: Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
From the Manufacturer
The computer-controlled Aquabot is pre-programmed by Aqua Products, Inc. to scrub, vacuum and filter dirt and debris from the floor, walls, waterlines and steps of all sizes, shapes and surface type of swimming pools in six hours or less -automatically. The lightweight Aquabot has its own pump and microfiltration bag located inside its body and operates completely independent of the main pool filter, eliminating the need for messy, bulky hoses and “costly to operate” booster pumps. The Aquabot will clean and purify thousands of gallons of water per hour. The Aquabot is equipped with an expansive, reusable micro filter bag that has the capacity to hold many leaves and twigs and is capable of filtering out all types of fine particles including sand, silt, algae and bacteria. The filter bag can be easily removed and rinsed clean. And, since debris goes into your Aquabot, not your pool filter, backwashing and cleaning cartridges is reduced by up to 80-Percent saving thousands of gallons of water, chemicals, the environment and your filter. As a result of Aquabot’s heavy-duty pumping action, the pool’s bottom and surface water are mixed, raising water temperature below while reducing evaporation above. This decreases energy bills and creates a more even distribution of chemicals, which normally settle to the pool floor. Cut Your Summer Pool Bills In Half! The Aquabot drastically reduces the frequency of wasteful backwashing, saving thousands of gallons of water per year and reducing chemical consumption by as much as 30-Percent. With the Aquabot at work in your pool you can even decrease the running time of your pool’s filtration system by as much as 60-Percent.
9. Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
- 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces
- ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools.Cable Length:70 feet Cable
- Vortex Vacuum Technology allows cleaner to pick up larger debris while maintaining maximum suction
- Rear water propulsion system allows cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners
- Includes 7-day programmable timer, hand held remote and powder coated alloy caddy. Remote control : Yes. Motion-Sensing
Polaris 9550 is a progressive, inspirational 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner. Its aquadynamic design combines commanding styling, inventive engineering, and intelligence for a truly impressive cleaner. The cleaner is outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces and features ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools. The 9550 Sport features oscillating brushes that scrub away stubborn dirt and stains and Proprietary Vortex Vacuum Technology that allows the cleaner pick up larger debris quickly while maintaining maximum suction. Debris is easily removed from the top of the cleaner which features a lid and large capacity filter canister, eliminating the need for messy bags. The forceful rear water propulsion system allows this agile cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners while improved power gets the job done fast. Best of all, the 9550 includes a 7-day programmable timer, pre-programmed cleaning patterns, and a motion sensing hand held remote. The cleaner also includes a heavy gauge, powder coated alloy caddy for storage and transport. Includes 110v transformer, 60ft cord, and filter canister.
10. Aquabot X4
- Awarded “Best Value Robot” based on rich feature set combined with the low price – 360° Anti-Tangle Swivel + Oversized 190 Cubic Inch Top-Loading Cartrdge + Free Transport Caddy + 3 Year Warranty
- Ideal for all pool shapes (above ground and inground) up to 60 feet. Highly energy efficient – each cleaning costs about 5.
- Industry-leading pumps circulate 85 GPM for a cleaner pool with fewer chemicals.
- AutoX Pool Mapping calculates the pool shape and the best cleaning cycle for speed and efficiency
- 4WD traction and micro-brushes ensure total cleaning coverage even on walls
Advanced filtration: Two ultra-fine mesh filtration baskets collect an impressive 190 cubic inches of dirt and debris. Simple to clean, the basket easily lifts off of the Aquabot X4 to be rinsed and replaced. Capturing debris, algae and bacteria as small as 2 microns—that’s about 0.00008 inches.
Save time and money: The convenient control panel lets you program your Aquabot X4 to perform hourly and automatic cleanings. Alerting you when the basket is full. Running on only 180 watts also saves on energy costs—about 15 times less than other pool cleaners.
Extreme grip: Any shape or surface (a wheel kit is available for tile and fiberglass), the four-wheel drive (4WD) system with non-marring, high-grip wheels offer superior traction with minimal slipping. No more hard-to-reach places with traction that can handle 90° pool floor to wall transitions.
More fun. Fewer chemicals: By circulating more water, up to 85 GPM, the Aquabot X4 relies on the superior cleaning power instead of chemicals gives you a cleaner pool and healthier water.
Best-in-class warranty: Your investment is backed by a full bumper-to-bumper warranty for one year and a three-year warranty for the power supply, pump, and motor.
Powerful cleaning: Durable, rotating micro brushes clean from the floor to the waterline and the wall climbing ability promotes an even more enhanced cleaning.
Tangle-free convenience: The anti-tangle swivel lets the Aquabot X4 clean hassle-free. The 360° rotation allows the robotic pool cleaner to turn and maneuver without tangling or twisting the 60 foot floating cable.
Mobility built in: The Aquabot X4 comes while a robot caddy for easy transportation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Aquabot Jr Pool Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!