818 reviews analysed
1. Tjernlund PS1503P Plug-in Air Pressure Activation Switch for Duct Fans in Central Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Air pressure activation switch automatically turns on and off any device, but in particular it turns duct fans on and off based on the furnace and/or air conditioner blower coming on.
- Works with any brand duct fan, including Tjernlund Duct Booster Fans.
- Choose either simple black-to-black, white-to-white wiring (PS1503) or plug-in version (PS1503P).
- Fool-Proof Tech: simple bladder fills and allows power to flow to the fan, so no errors from over engineered circuit boards.
- Manufactured in the USA and backed by a 81-year-old family business.
The Tjernlund Duct Airstat senses positive pressure in a forced air heating and/or cooling system. The single pole, single throw, snap-acting switch is activated by a diaphragm with integral pressure probe inserted directly into the duct or plenum. The Duct Airstat can be used to initiate such auxiliary devices as: Duct Boosters, Electronic Air Cleaners, Electrical Duct Heaters, and Humidifiers. The electrical contacts of the switch are closed upon sensing positive air pressure generated by the blower.
2. Goodman Gsx160301 Air Conditioner Condenser 29000 Btu, 2.5 Ton, 16 Seer
3. Electrolux QC600 Quiet Central Vacuum System
- Electrolux QC600 Quiet Clean Central Vacuum is perfect for small living spaces such as condos and townhomes. With a 600 Air Watt By-Pass motor it’s more than capable of cleaning living spaces of up to 8,000 square feet. If noise is a concern the unit has an at-unit sound level of 72.3 dBA. This lower sound level can be attributed to sound foam within the motor compartment and its built in, patented sound insulation system. If even less noise is required you’re in luck. The QC600 features an inte
- The QC600 features an integrated exhaust pipe with a direct muffler connection which allows you to quiet it down even more.
- Can’t decide whether you want to get a bagless or bagged unit? Why choose when you can have both! The QC600 is a hybrid central vacuum meaning it can be used with or without a bag. Without a bag the unit has a dirt bin that can hold up to 4 gallons of dirt and debris. The unit also comes with a self cleaning HEPA filter which brings to the table 99.97% efficiency in removing dust, dirt, and allergens down to 0.3 microns from your home! If safety is a concern then you can rest at ease.
- The QC600 has an anti-vibration mount to keep it firmly in place and not damaging anything nearby. With a 10 year warranty this vacuum is guaranteed to last you for a long time.
- 10 year parts and labor warranty
Covers up to 8,000 square feet
600 Air Watt Motor
14.5 Amps 120 Volts
HEPA self cleaning filtration
4 Gallon Capacity
10 year parts and labor warranty
4. Rheem 5 Ton 14 Seer Ruud Heat Pump System (AC and Heat) RP1460AJ1NA – RH1T6024STANJA
Heat Pump Systems are Split Systems which consist of the outdoor Heat Pump and the indoor Air Handler (blower, fan coil). The system provides both heating in the winter months and cooling during the summer. For added warmth during the coldest months, heat strips (sold separately) may be installed at time of installation. Our systems provide excellent noise control to reduce noise during operation. Systems come pre-charged with environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant. Includes outdoor heat pump and indoor air handler. Copper lines and any other accessories are sold separately. Please consult with your licensed HVAC contractor to ensure system is correct for your installation.indoor (air handler, blower or gas furnace) component. Please consult with your local professional to confirm this is suitable for your application. All accessories are sold separately; feel free to contact us with any questions. This listing is for the product only. Installation is not included.
5. Fernox 56599 F1 500 ml Central Heating Protector
Fernox Protector F1 gives long-term protection of domestic central heating systems against internal corrosion and limescale formation. It prevents corrosion of all metals found in these systems, i.e. ferrous metals, copper and copper alloys and aluminium. It is suitable for all types of boiler, radiators and pipe work systems. Fernox F1 Protector is compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in central heating systems.
Protects Against Corrosion & Scale
When Used with F3 Cleaner Can Achieve 15% Gas Savings
Stops Frequent Venting of Radiators
Prevents Sticking Pumps
Prevents Radiator Cold Spots
6. Fernox System Cleaners, Heating Protector (Central Heating Protector)
Protects Against Corrosion & Scale;When Used with F3 Cleaner Can Achieve 15% Gas Savings;Stops Frequent Venting of Radiators;Prevents Sticking Pumps;Prevents Radiator Cold Spots
7. Nest T3017US Learning Thermostat, Easy Temperature Control for Every Room in Your House, White (Third Generation), Works with Alexa Small
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- SAVE ENERGY WITH NEST: Nest introduces the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat. With four beautiful colors to choose from and an easy to read display, this thermostat will help make your home not only smart but energy efficient. With just a few manual adjustments, the Nest Thermostat can learn your habits and start to save you money by automatically adjusting the temperature.
- READ THE DISPLAY FROM ACROSS THE ROOM: The Nest Thermostat does something new. It’s called Farsight, and it lights up to show you the temperature, weather or time. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face. Farsight is big and bright on the beautiful display – you can see it from across the room.
- A STYLE FOR EVERY HOME: The Nest Learning Thermostat now comes in four fantastic colors
- Copper, Stainless Steel, Black, and White. Choose copper to add a warm touch. Stainless steel is perfect for a classic, versatile look. Black blends in with dark walls and stylish decor. And white looks great in simple, modern homes.
- WORKS WITH NEST: Nest has worked hard to design thoughtful devices to help keep you safe and secure. Nest devices not only communicate with each other but also with the other smart devices around your home. Your Nest Secure can use your smart light bulbs to help get your attention in the event of an emergency
- your smart washer and dryer can take the data from Nest and run the next load of laundry when energy demand is low. Look for the Works with Nest badge and let Nest handle the rest.
- THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE A NEST HOME: We love home. It’s the best place in the world. But not everything inside our homes is lovable. Some things beep at us
- fail without warning
- keep us in the dark. There are things we’ve learned to ignore. We think these things should do more. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That’s how we’re creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
The Nest Learning Thermostat is here to help make your home work for you. Using smart learning technology, the Nest Learning Thermostat can learn what you like and automatically adjust itself to your comfort level. After a couple of days of manual adjustments, the Nest Learning Thermostat can anticipate when you would want to turn the temperature up, to help keep you cozy in the morning, and set the temperature down as you head to bed. The Thermostat also works in combination with your Nest Cellphone App. Remotely change the temperature so that your house can be warm when you come home or, turn the temperature down to save energy while you’re away. The Nest Thermostat is just one part of your heating and cooling system. But it can keep an eye on the rest of it. You’ll get an alert on your phone if there’s something wrong – like temperatures are so low your pipes could burst. And if it looks like your furnace is acting up, the Nest Thermostat will send you an alert. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That’s how we’re creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
From the Manufacturer
The Nest Learning Thermostat works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal. Heating: 1,2, and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3). Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2). Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E). Humidifier or dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM). Fan (G). Power (C, RH, RC)
8. pioneer air conditioner Decorative PVC Line Cover Kit for Mini Split Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps – WYS-LCVR-KIT
Finish up your ductless mini splut unit installation for a professionally installed look. Protects the line set, wiring and drainage lines from weather and other elements. Can be added on to new or existing installations. Suitable for 9000, 12000, and 18000 BTU systems. Parts included : a. Three straight lengths of 32 inches each. b. Two different types of 90 degree elbows. c. One wall cap for entry point. d. One reducer, and two couplings. e. One 20” flexible length, for condenser connection. f. One 24” flexible length. g. Plastic anchors, screws and cable ties. h. Total coverage up to 13 feet.
9. Replacement Heavy Duty 14x30x1 Aluminum Electrostatic Washable Air Purifier A/C Filter for Central HVAC Conditioner Furnace Systems
- Tough heavy duty aluminum frame with mesh design, durably constructed and built to last years.
- Self-charging, these electrostatic air filters use air and static electricity to capture airborne particles, helping to improve your home’s ventilation efficiency (no electrical connections needed).
- Easy to install, maintain, and clean (vacuum or spray with a low pressure hose and rinse off thoroughly with water, letting dry before re-installing
- recommended every 1-3 months).
- Replace disposable air filters – Filter is symmetrical, can be installed facing which ever side.
- Size: 14″ x 30″ x 1″ – Brand New, By LifeSupplyUSA
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Central Heating System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!