521 reviews analysed
1. 14PCS Cooling System Leak Tester Universal Car Radiator Pressure Kit Test Gauge Set Tools
- Comprehensive Tester kit to test water tank and cooling system
- Check leakThe brake system can be vented by one person alone, and it is also suitable for clutch and steering systems.age in water tank system quickly and accurately
- Color distinguished water tank cap adaptors, easy to choose the applicable one
- Applicable models:nissan, mitsubishi, Mazda, subaru, Toyota, Honda, ford, Chrysler, vw, audi, Volvo, saab, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Renault, fiat and alfa romeo, infiniti, Chevrolet, suzuki, isuzu, lexus, opel, logo, jeeps, hummer, Citroen, truck.
- Blow molded case, easy to store and transport
Various gaskets fit most major cars and trucks. Check if water tank system is leaking quickly and accurately.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Case Color: Red
Material: Plastic & Metal
Dual Gauge Readings: 0~35PSI, 0~2.5BAR
One-pack Dimensions:18.47″x 13.95″x4.52″
1 x Pressure testing pump with gauge
1 X Thermometer
4 X Chromed Steel Cap Adapters
8 X Anodized Aluminum Cap Adapters
1 X Carrying Case
Open the radiator cap. Before open it, make sure it’s cooling state.
Choose applicable cap adaptor for vehicle.
Fasten the radiator opening meanwhile check if the gasket is applicable.
Insert the joint into adaptor.
Take out the hand held pump, pressurize to about 15PSI-20PSI
Check pressure gauge: (1) If the gauge pointer maintain in several minutes, the system is normal to work; (2) if the pointer drops, the system has crack due to pressure damage, you should maintain it and make sure the system can still work after the maintenance.
After the check, release pressure from decompression valve till the gauge return to zero.
Before you collecting tools: (1) Insert the adaptor into joint, pressurize a few times, expel residual water and air in the hand held pump, then you can collect; (2) Inject gas into the tail air inlet of the hand held pump, lubricate the piston of the tube. Then insert adaptor into joint, pressurize a few times, expel residual gas in the hand held pump, then collect the tools.
Applicable models: nissan, mitsubishi, Mazda, subaru, Toyota, Honda, ford, Chrysler, vw, audi, Volvo, saab, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Renault, fiat and alfa romeo, infiniti, Chevrolet, suzuki, isuzu, lexus, opel, logo, jeeps, hummer, Citroen, truck.
2. JIFETOR Radiator Pressure Leakage Tester and Vacuum Cooling System Purge Coolant Refill Tool Kit, 28PCS Universal Automotive Water Tank Leak Test Detector and Pneumatic Vacuum Coolant Change Set
- MULTIFUNCTION: The set is a all in one comprehensive radiator tool kit, includes leak detection, temperature measurement and coolant filling functions. The hand pump tester pressurize on the reservoir/cap, and watch for pointer drop over time to confirm system leak down. Pneumatic vacuum filler first sucks and forms a vacuum on the cooling system by using shop air, then draws coolant into system. Add coolant in vacuum, there is no large air pocket and avoid warping or other damage in engine.
- WIDE USAGE: Coolant system leak checker and filling tool set is equipped with 17 specific adapters and 1 universal tapered rubber adapter, suitable for almost all types of radiator openings on classic and modern vehicles. Included 3 radiator cap test adapters and 2 connectors help to diagnose the leakage of radiator caps on most cars. All these adapters are color coded and placed exclusively, can be easily selected according to the marked pictures in instruction, convenient and no confusion.
- WATER TANK COOLANT VACUUM REFILLER: Plastic covered premium brass manifold body, equipped with brass fittings, anti-corrosion and durable. The index range of gauge is -30 to 0inHg (-76 to 0cmHg), and normally -25 to -20inHg is right time to add coolant. 18″ rubber resin material weave reinforced hose, featured with anti-corrosion, low fluid resistance, high bearing pressure, ensure durability and good air sealing. 21″ metal hook, 21″ transparent bleeder hose and 59″ refill hose are included.
- HAND PUMP LEAK DETECTOR AND THERMOMETER: Radiator pressure test tool uses aluminum pump cylinder rather than plastic one, 21″ rubber nylon resin hoses, brass fittings, solid and durable. 3″ large dial gauge with index range 0 to 35psi (0 to 2.5bar), easy to observe. Stainless steel thermometer with index range 0 to 200℃ (32 to 400℉). American & European styles air plugs are included for you to choose. Customized blow molding case keeps everything in place and protects the gauges during storage.
- SATISFACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE: 30 days full refund with returned undamaged JIFETOR complete cooling system leakage detector and coolant refiller set. Any quality related problem in 1 year, we will replace the fittings for free or refund. Any question, please feel free to contact us by email or amazon message system, we will reply ASAP in 24 hours.
Why need Radiator Pressure Tester & Vacuum Type Coolant Refill Kit
1.Troubleshooting and save money: Many problems, even a damaged engine, may be caused by a small leak in the cooling system or pour coolant into radiator without vacuuming. This kit will save much more than its price
2.Time saver: Normally, it takes around 10mins to test leak and 5-10mins to refill coolant. Easy to operate
Why choose JIFETOR Cooling System 28PCS Tool Kit
1.A all in one comprehensive radiator tool kit, includes leak detection, temperature measurement and coolant filling functions
2.Adopt brass manifold body and fittings, aluminum pump cylinder, rubber nylon resin hoses, ensure durability and good air sealing
3.Include 17 color coded specific adapters and 1 universal tapered rubber adapter, suitable for almost all types of radiator
4.Equip with American & European styles air plugs, widely adapted to your existing air hose
5.Updated more compact customized blow molding case keeps everything in place and protects the gauges during storage. 21PCS adapters are placed exclusively, can be easily selected according to the marked pictures in instruction, convenient and no confusion
1x Radiator Hand Pump Leakage Tester
1x Vacuum Purge and Refill Tool
1x Stainless Steel Thermometer
1x European Style Air Plug
1x 59″ Coolant Filling Hose
1x 21″ Bleeder Hose
17x Color Coded Specific Radiator Test Adapters
1x Universal Tapered Rubber Adapter
3x Aluminum Radiator Cap Test Adapters
1x Black Connector, Test Radiator Cap No.3(R123) and No.4 (R124)
1x Blue Connector, Test Radiator Cap No.3(R123) and No.5 (R125)
1x Handle Tool
1x Detailed Instruction
1x Customized Blow Molding Case, 20″Lx18″Wx4″H
1.Please wear gloves and goggles when use
2.Use by professional or under the guidance of a professional
3.Always refer to equipment manufacturer’s operation instruction
3. OEMTOOLS 24444 5 Adapters Cooling System Refiller Kit
- Quickly Refills Cooling System and Eliminates Trapped Air
- Performs Vacuum Leak Tests on the Cooling System
- Helps Prevent Comebacks and the Threat of Engine Damage
- Five Additional Bushings and Tapered Cone Adapter to Cover Most Vehicle Cooling Systems
- Universal Adapter Forms an Airtight Seal With Most Radiator and Coolant Bottle Necks. No Custom Adapters Required
- Comes in Sturdy Blow Mold Storage Case
4. Bar’s Leaks J-100 Professional DiFM Cooling System Treatment, 5-Gram Tablets
If you are a car enthusiast and know your way around under the hood, you might want to try our professional-series DiFM Professional Cooling System Treatment tablets. They are the perfect product to use any time you are servicing the cooling system, including parts replacement, flush and fills. This product inhibits the formation of rust and scale, keeps the system clean, neutralizes pH imbalance, controls electrolysis, lubricates and seals internal, external and coolant-to-oil leaks. These tablets fully dissolve in minutes and are harmless to ALL plastic, metals, aluminum, hoses and connections. It’s the strongest and most innovative treatment we make. We engineer our products to be the fastest and safest to use, so you can rest assured that these tablets will successfully protect your vehicle’s cooling system. Give them a try and get your show back on the road. But one of the best things about our cooling system treatment is that you don’t have to be a car expert to use it. At Bar’s Leaks, we specialize in developing coolant seals and other automotive solutions that are fast, effective, affordable and straightforward for everyday drivers to use. If you see a puddle underneath your car and worry about the time and money it’ll take to fix, Bar’s Leaks is your source for cooling system treatments and other products. Our coolant seal treatment inhibits the formation of rust and scale, keeps the system clean, neutralizes pH imbalance, controls electrolysis and lubricates and seals internal, external and coolant-to-oil leaks. These tablets fully dissolve in minutes and are harmless to ALL plastic, metals, aluminum, hoses and connections. It’s the strongest and most innovative treatment we make. We engineer our products to be the fastest and safest to use, so you can rest assured that these tablets will successfully protect your vehicle’s cooling system. We offer a team of top-flight chemical engineers who are always looking for ways to improve our cooling system treatment seal and other products in service to everyday drivers like you. Before you spend the time and money to visit a mechanic for a coolant seal or treatment, discover an affordable and effective option through Bar’s Leaks. Give us a try and get your show back on the road.
5. Master Cooling System Test and Purge Auto Kit by Steelman, 27-Piece Kit, Leak and Pressure Test, Vacuum Purge Kit, Storage Case Included
- 27-PIECE KIT – Kit contains 27 pieces including 22 different test caps, a vacuum pump, pressure pump, cone adapter, and air bleeding / coolant hoses
- LEAK AND PRESSURE TESTS – Perform leak and pressure tests on cooling systems, radiators and heater cores, head gaskets, headers, and water pumps
- TEST RANGE – Test for cooling system leaks at up to 35 PSI
- VACUUM REFILL – Includes vacuum purge kit to refill coolant systems and prevent air lock / contamination
- COLOR CODED CAPS – Test adapter caps are color coded for easy identification
- FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC – Fits a wide range of foreign and domestic models including Ford, GM, Honda, Mazda, Audi, Nissan, Toyota, Chevy, and more
- STORAGE CASE – Kit comes with a convenient blow-molded red plastic case for easy organization and storage
6. Mityvac MV4560 Radiator/Cooling System and Pressure Test Kit
Cooling system Pressure Test Kit makes automotive cooling system testing simple, efficient, and economical. It combines our unique hand pressure pump with four cooling system test adapters and two dual-function cap test adapters to quickly reveal external cooling system leaks and detect internal leaks and defective caps. Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating. Pinpoints external leaks cause by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps or radiators. Diagnoses internal leaks causes by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head. Test radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure. Contains adapters to test the cooling system and caps of most US and Asian cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles. Application specific adapters fit the radiator or coolant bottle like the original cap.
7. Stant 12270 30 Pound Cooling System and Pressure Cap Tester
- Allows you to test today’s car’s higher pressure cooling system
- Color coded dial makes it easy to accurately test higher pressure caps and systems
- Features a pressure release bar for releasing pressure build-up before removing the head from the neck
- Comes in its own plastic case for easy storage and carrying
- Set includes 1- 12559 spacer to drop in 1″ deep filler necks for testing, 1- 12552 cap adaptor to check standard “A” size caps, and a complete easy to use instruction manual
8. Bar’s Leaks 1150-4PK Cooling System Repair – 16.9 oz, (Pack of 4)
Bar’s Leaks Cooling System Repair has twice the performance of other products by not only stopping cooling system leaks, but adding future protection. Reinforced with carbon fiber. The result is reduced coolant temperature, antifreeze loss and no leaks or overheating. Works with all types and colors of antifreeze coolant and/or water.
9. 8MILELAKE 18pcs Radiator Pump Pressure Tester and Vacuum Pump Type Cooling System Kit
- This radiator pressure tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system
- This radiator pressure tester kit includes 8 radiator cap adapters to service your vehicle should you find a leak and is ideal for any car enthusiast or automotive professional
- Included a Pump with gauge For testing automotive pressurized cooling systems up to 35 PSI Has 8 radiator cap adapters for servicing most domestic and import vehicles
- Large volume pump capacity reduces strokes required to pressurize cooling systems Self-locking quick-disconnect components Thumb-operated relief valve for convenient pressure release
- Package includes: 17pc kit set + Carrying Case.
10. NuaDua Car Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Purge Refill Kit 28pcs with Case
- With this practical tool kit, you can detect internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets or cracked blocks and heads
- This is a high-quality 28 pcs universal master radiator pressure testing kit.
- The vacuum purge and refill tools help you to refill the vehicle cooling system and remove air pockets
- Allows you to change coolant and test for leaks in the vehicle cooling system, including radiator, heater core and radiator cap in a simple and straight-forward way
- With color coded radiator test caps to easily identify when choosing the suitable test cap
1.This tool is easily used to test cooling system pressure and to refill new coolant by creating vacuum in the cooling system.
2. It is suitable for domestic and import vehicles, including Mercedes Benz, GM, Jeep, Peugeot, Subaru, Chrysler, Acura, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Infiniti, Geo, Suzuki,Isuzu, Honda, Lexus, Volvo, Saab, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Alfa, Mini Cooper, VW, BMW, Ford, Opel, Porsche. Audi, etc.
3. It is provided color coded radiator test caps, which makes it easier to identify when choosing the suitable test cap.
4. Pressure pump can test leaks in the cooling system by connecting an adapter to the radiator filler neck or recovery tank.
5. Connectors (black and blue) test radiator cap condition.
6. Vacuum pump shortens the time of refilling new coolant by creating a vacuum, without needing to undergo the time-consuming air bleeding.
1 x Pressure Testing Pump with Hose
1pc Blue and 1pc. Black Radiator Cap Test Adapters to test for original radiator cap leakage
20 x Test Caps for testing cooling systems on most domestic and import vehicles
1 x Vacuum Type Cooling System Purge and Refill Tool Kit for quick change of coolant
1 x Relief Valve
1 x Quick Disconnect
1 x Vacuum Gauge
1 x Temperature Gauge
1 x Air inlet
1 x Temperature gauge
1 x Universal Adapter
1 x Instructions
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling System Leak for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!