Nowadays, there are so many products of dell hdr monitor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dell hdr monitor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dell hdr monitor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
668 reviews analysed
1. Dell S Series S2719DM 27" Ultrathin Monitor
- Visuals appears every bit as vibrant as the world around you with CinemaColor
- With a mere 5.5mm at its thinnest point in a sleek profile with InfinityEdge display
- Dual HDMI ports allows changing input sources between two devices without rearranging the cords
- As the No.1 monitor brand worldwide* we take pride in our unyielding commitment to quality and the utmost satisfaction of our customers
Introducing the world’s brightest ultrathin monitor in its class with Corning Iris Glass light-guide plate (LGP). Viewing Angle: 178° vertical / 178° horizontal
2. Dell 32 Inch LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor with HDR 2K Quad HD 2560 x 1440 Resolution 16:9 Aspect Ratio Displayport HDMI
- See every advantage: QHD resolution lets you view up to 77% more of your entertainment compared to Full HD. The 32 Curved Monitor also supports HDR content, including movies and games.
- Conquer with clarity: Lifelike visuals and vivid colours come standard with the VESA DisplayHDR 400-certification. Your monitor’s expanded contrast ratio of 3000:1 delivers deeper blacks and boasts a 90% DCI-P3 colour coverage with 1.07 billion colours.
- More immersive: Extend your line of sight and go deeper into every adventure thanks to the curved, 1800R screen.
- Blazing fast visuals: 165Hz refresh rate leave lag time in the dust and super-charge your display’s performance, so you can stay ahead of the action.
- Blindside the competition: Experience seamless visuals without skips or tears with AMD FreeSync 2 HDR technology. It shifts the tone mapping process from the display to the GPU itself for outstanding graphics performance.
Enjoy stunning panoramic views during gameplay with this Dell 32-inch curved gaming monitor. A vibrant 2560 x 1440 resolution coupled with a contrast ratio of 3000:1 delivers precise colors for an immersive gaming experience. This Dell 32-inch curved gaming monitor has AMD FreeSync 2 to reduce screen tearing and splitting, and a 165Hz refresh rate keeps the action smooth. Connectivity 2 x HDMI (ver 2.0 with HDCP 2.2) 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 1 x USB 3.0 upstream port 1 x USB 3.0 Downstream port with BC1.2 charging 3 x USB 3.0 Downstream port 1 x Headphone-out jack 1 x Audio Line-out jack
3. Dell S-Series 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Gaming Monitor (S2719DGF); QHD (2560 x 1440) up to 155 Hz; 16:9; 1ms Response time; HDMI 2.0; DP 1.2; USB; FreeSync; LED; Height Adjust, tilt, Swivel & Pivot
- Experience sharp, tear free Graphics with a Swift refresh rated to 155 Hertz (overclocked) and AMD free sync for Super smooth visuals
- Get blazing fast and responsive gameplay with minimum input lag at an extremely Rapid 1ms response time
- Enjoy vivid edge to edge game play and crisp QHD resolution. You’ll get lost in the 3.68 million pixels almost two times more than full HD
- Brightness:350 candela per square metre
- 155 hertz
Slay any Beast with your very own. Dominate with crisp QHD resolution and tear-free visuals enabled by Free Sync
4. Dell U-Series 32-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor (U3219Q), Black
- Experience four times more detail than Full HD with 3840×2160 Ultra HD 4K resolution.
- Your images shine the way they were meant to on the world’s first 31.5” 4K Ultra HD monitor with VESA certified DisplayHDR 400i featuring HDR content playback support.
- Your UltraSharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% sRGB coverage right out of the box. You can trust that your videos reflect lifelike color.
- Response Time – 8 ms (normal)
- 5 ms (Fast) – (gray to gray)
- 60 hertz
5. Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34-Inch Curved LED-Lit Monitor
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, RoHS, TCO Displays. Input Connectors: 1 DP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 mDP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 DP 1.2 (out) with MST (HDCP 1.4) / 1 HDMI 1.4 (MHL 2.0) / 1 HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 1.4) / 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports with 1 x BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max) / 2 USB 3.0 upstream ports
- Discover one of the world’s first 34 inch 21:9 curved monitors with a panoramic view, cinematic WQHD resolution and superb sound. Ultra-wide curved screen that offers more display area and enhanced viewing comfort
- Unrivaled usability: Navigate across multiple applications and video inputs with Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture features
- 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service and the Firmware Update Utility Software
- Compatible with Windows 7
- 1 HDMI(vr2.0) connector
- USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 2 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Speakers (9W x 2= 18W). Increase brightness &
- contrast controls via OSD
- Dimensions with stand (LxWxH) : 32.47 x 8.5 x 20.62 inches Dimensions without stand (LxWxH) : 32.47 x 3.00 x 14.65 inches
- Brightness- 300 cd/m². Response Time – 5 ms (gray-to-gray)
6. Dell U4320Q 43 Inch 2160p 4K UltraSharp, IPS Thin Bezel Monitor, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C, VESA Certified, Black
- The only display you need: More ways to see it all: Picture-by-Picture (PBP) enables a comprehensive view of your work by displaying content from up to four different PCs onto one screen. It also includes five easy-to-use templates. Exceptional details: The 4K UHD resolution and a high pixel density of 103ppi shows your work in striking clarity. Outstanding color: Experience smooth color gradation and precision across more shades with a high color depth of 1.07 billion colors.
- Thoughtfully designed: Fully adaptable: The world’s first height adjustable 42.5-inch 4K monitor1 lets you tilt, swivel and adjust to your specifications. Align it to a multi-monitor setup for an even wider view. The space to perform: Save valuable desk space thanks to the small monitor base. Easy on the eyes: Your display is designed for greater comfort under long workdays. It includes a Flicker-free screen and ComfortView, a feature that reduces up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions.
- Powerful connections: Charge ahead: USB-C connectivity delivers up to 90W of power, which is the highest power delivery available in a 42.5″ 4K monitor. More accessible: Conveniently placed USB ports are located at the side of the monitor for quick connectivity. Collaboration made easy: HDMI-CEC enables convenient supportability with key Zoom Room features, like scheduling operating hours and manual on/off.
- Improved Dell Display Manager: Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you conveniently tile and view your applications for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts. Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
- Connectivity Options: Ports & Slots: 1. AC Power Port | 2. Security Lock Slot | 3. HDMI 1 Port | 4. HDMI 2 Port | 5. DP 1 Port | 6. DP 2 Port | 7. USB Type-C/Display Port | 8. Audio Line-out Port | 9. USB Type-A Ports (2) | 10. Stand Lock | 11. USB Downstream Port | 12. USB Type-C Downstream Port. Cables Included: 1. Power Cable (varies by country) | 2. USB Type-C Cable (C to C) | 3. USB Type-C Cable (C to A) | 4. HDMI Cable | 5. DP Cable | 6. VESA Mounting Kit
Dell UltraSharp 43″ 4K USB-C Monitor: U4320Q. Productivity, four times over. Streamline your work by viewing content from up to four PCs. A height-adjustable stand and USB-C connectivity maximize comfort and productivity.
7. Dell U3419w Ultrasharp 34-Inch WQHD (3440×1440) Curved IPS USB-C Monitor, Black
- Increased screen curvature improves your field of view, reduces reflections and creates near-uniform visual focus, so you can work comfortably for longer
- Picture-In-Picture (PIP) and Picture-By-Picture (PBP) features enable you to view content from two different computer sources simultaneously.
- With USB-C connectivity you can connect your laptop to the monitor and charge up to 90Wi from a single source, protected by Dell’s built-in surge protection.
- Power Consumption (On mode):41 W
- 60 hertz
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Hdr Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!