884 reviews analysed
1. Keurig 3-Month Brewer Maintenance Kit, Includes Descaling Solution, Water Filter Cartridges & Rinse Pods, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 7 Count
- INCLUDES: 4 Keurig Rinse Pods, 1 Descale Solution, and 2 Water Filter Cartridge Refills
- RINSE PODS: reduces flavor carry-over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K-Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K-Cup pod
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: gentle and odorless formula
- DESCALING SOLUTION: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- IMPROVE COFFEE TASTE: by removing mineral buildup that can affect the taste of your beverages
- SAFE AND GENTLE: safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES: filter chlorine, calcium, and other impurities from your water to enhance beverage taste and quality
- EASY TO USE: soak, rinse, insert and place in your brewer – enjoy better tasting beverages in 5 minutes
Cleaning your coffee maker regularly is an important step to extend the life of your brewer and keep your beverages tasting their best. The 3 Month Brewer Care Kit has everything you need to regularly clean and maintain your brewer for 3 months. The Keurig 3 Month Brewer Care Kit includes 1 bottle of Keurig Descaling Solution, 2 Water Filter Cartridges, and 4 Keurig Rinse Pods. The 3 Month Brewer Care Kit is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers*. *If you have a Keurig K-Mini or K-Mini Plus brewer, we recommend that you consider our Keurig Cleanse Kit which only includes Keurig Descaling Solution and Keurig Rinse Pods as the K-Mini brewers do not use Water Filter Handles.
2. Cino Cleano Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets 8 Count
- Listing is for 1 Packet which contains 8 tablets Suitable for use with all Breville Espresso machines
- Precision dissolution time to provide optimal cleaning performance
- All pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients
- Non-corrosive formulation to protect the espresso machine
- Recommended for most brands of Domestic Espresso Machines BEC250
Cino Cleano Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets are designed to safely and completely remove coffee oils and residues from the brewing group. Usage directions Either insert one tablet into the special opening and follow the machine manufacturer’s cleaning and maintenance instructions or place rubber blind filter into group handle and flush through machine following the machine manufacturer’s cleaning and maintenance instructions. Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine. To clean filters and group handles, dissolve 1-2 tablets in 500ml of hot water for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
3. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange
- Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines (will not work with other Keurig machines)
- Will not work with other brands of Coffee makers.
- Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. Will not help with other Coffee maker issues.
- Includes instruction manual
- Genuine Keurig Product
Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines. It will not work with other Keurig machines. It will not work with other brands of Coffee makers. Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. It will not help with other Coffee maker issues. Includes instruction manual. Genuine Keurig Product
4. Miele Descaling Tablet, 6-Piece
Your coffee system will, eventually, build up calcium deposits within its tubes and chambers. Depending on the hardness of your water you will need to descale your machine after every 500 – 1000 cups. The Descaling Tablets come in packages of six and are a necessary maintenance item for your CVA 2650.
5. 2-Phase Cleaning Tablets (25 tablets)
6. DXary Coffee Machine Cleaning Brush Set 4 Pieces Coffee Cleaning Brush Wooden Cleaning Brush for Grinders and Nylon Espresso Brush for Coffee Machine Group Head (A)
- ???? Good Idea Package: We prepare 4 pieces coffee cleaning brush for you, 2 pieces wood coffee grinder brush (In 2 size), 2 pieces nylon coffee machine cleaning brush. Convient for you to exchange,cleaning grinder quick and easy
- ???? Wood Coffe Brush: This brush has an attractive wooden handle and uses long, durable fibers to clean deeply. Little brush is the perfect way to get into all the little nooks. Also can use in powder collecting and cleaning. Baking, Cooking, Barbecue…
- ???? Nylon Coffe Machine Brush: Perfect cleaner and clean your group head on your espresso machine. Unique design and water deflecting fins keep your hands cool and dry while back flushing
- ???? Function:Helps maintain your expensive coffee equipment,also is the brush cleaner used for baking or tea set.High quality very situable for daily using
- ???? Best Cleaning tool: To clean your group head burr blades,coffee grinder espresso machine milk frothers bean Grain and coffee maker, Notice: A small amount of bristles shedding is normal, Please feel free to use!
7. Brewer Needle Cleaning Tool/Maintenance Accessory – Compatible With Keurig 2.0 – No More Grounds In Your Coffee or Partial Brews by Impresa
- NO MORE PARTIAL BREWS OR GROUNDS IN YOUR COFFEE: Are you getting partial / interrupted brews, grounds in your coffee, or a “water under pressure” message? There’s a good chance you have a clogged entrance / exit needle caused by a natural build-up of coffee grounds. Our tool removes those grounds and gets your Keurig (R) brewer running smoothly again
- LENGTHENS THE LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE: Our needle cleaning accessory is a key aspect of your brewer maintenance, along with regular cleaning and descaling. A clogged needle, if left untreated for too long, can lead your machine to break down. Don’t let that happen – regularly clean your brewing needle!
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG (R) 2.0: Compatible with all Keurig (R) 2.0 and Plus Series brewers / coffee makers / coffeemakers, including model #s K200, K250, K300, K350, K375, K400, K450, K460, K475, K500, K550, K560, K575, K600, K650, K660, K675. Will not work with K55 Machine or K-Elite.
- EASY TO USE: Super simple to use – just a few minutes and you’ll be back up and running! Instructions below. NOTE: Will not work with non-Keurig (R) brewers or other Keurig (R) models not listed
- Please note: This is an aftermarket replacement product (produced by Impresa Products). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: 1) Ensure that your brewer is powered off. 2) Ensure that the silicone chamber is seated in the plastic holder with the entrance facing up. 3) Entirely fill the silicone chamber with warm water. 4) Lift the handle (where you would normally place a pod) and place the cleaning tool in the pod holder. 5) Ensure that the cleaning tool is fully seated and flush with the pod holder. If it is not fitting in, adjust until it fits smoothly. 6) Raise and lower the handle 5 times, each (5 ups and 5 downs). This will flush water through the needle to remove the coffee grounds. 7) Remove the cleaning tool from the pod holder. You will see collected coffee grounds. 8) Perform a cleansing brew, ensuring that there is a mug on the drip tray. NOTE: Ensure that the pod slot is empty during the cleaning brew. Some models may require you to hold down the brew button (to brew 6 ounces of hot water). 9) Once the brew is complete, pour the contents of the mug into the sink. Rinse the cleaning tool with warm water and allow to fully air dry. This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Keurig (R) OEM product and Impresa Products has no affiliation with or endorsement from Keurig (R). Our product is not covered under any Keurig (R) manufacturer’s warranty. The Keurig (R) brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their owners. Any use of the Keurig (R) brand names, models or any other related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility. Does not work with K-Elite or K-55 Machines
8. Keurig 4079-2 4079 Set of 2 small appliance parts and accessories, Descaling Solution, White
9. Jura Cleaning Tablets For All Jura-Capresso Espresso Machine and Automatic Coffee Centers, 12-Count
Scale is the biggest enemy of all household appliances that involve the use of tap water. JURA has developed a cleaning tablet to extend the service life of your coffee machine by removing dirt and yet still being easy clean on your machine. JURA coffee machines were certified as extremely hygienic by independent international testing organisation TÜV Rheinland in accordance with its own strict criteria. This proves that JURA maintenance products, precisely formulated to be effective with the electronically controlled programmes, guarantee TÜV-certified hygiene and cleanliness for every JURA coffee machine. When water is heated, limescale is deposited. Pipes narrowed by limescale not only slow down the heating process and therefore consume more energy, but may even cause the machine to break down completely. Limescale also has a negative effect on the coffee itself. Although a small amount of calcium carbonate is important to the flavour of coffee, too much gives the water an unpleasant aftertaste and prevents the coffee aromas from developing as they should, partly due to fluctuating water temperatures.
10. Jura Super Value Combo Pack, 25 Cleaning Tables + 36 Descaling Tablets
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Descaler Piece For Keurig 20 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!