975 reviews analysed
1. OEM Upgraded Replacement for Goodman Furnace Flame Sensor B11726-06 by part
Replacement Flame Sensor Rod part number SP208.Direct Replacement for number 0130F00010.Replacement for old style number B11726-06.Rod Measures 2 Inches Long.1/4 inch Male Terminal for Wire Connection.
2. OEM Upgraded Replacement for Amana Furnace Flame Sensor 0130F00010
3. OEM Upgraded Qualified Furnace Flame Sensor Replacement for Rheem 62-23543-01 Flame Sensor Rod，2 Pack
- Compatibility: Designed for the gas HVAC system. Snug fit the Goodman Furnace. A good replacement for Rheem Furnaces manufacturing 62-23543-01 sensor.
- Durability: Made of high-quality and wear-resists metal and ceramics, and it had been well-tested by the manufacturer, can last for long.
- Superiority: Just spend little money to fix your machine. Saves your money from the appliance guy!
- Functionality: The furnace flame sensor is designed to detect the flame. It can help you to solve some problems such as the furnace keep shutting off, staying on once it fires up, quickly shut off after you start it. You don’t need to frustrate these issues again!
- Easy to install: Only several steps to install the sensor. You can follow our install process(picture 5 or product description) and replace the broken sensor
RUSFOL Furnace Flame Sensor Replacement for Rheem
Package Included： 1 X Furnace Flame Sensor
1. To avoid danger, it is very important to shut off the power to your furnace (or any other appliance), prior to making any repairs. There will usually be a light switch (toggle switch)
on or near your furnace. If this switch is not present, furnaces have a dedicated breaker; locate your furnace breaker and shut your unit down.
2. Remove the Sensor. Find the broken sensor. The sensor is easily accessible and typically mounted by one 1/4” hex head screw. Upon removing this screw, the sensor will
slide out so that you can easily clean it. Carefully remove the sensor;
3. Remove one sensor and replace it with our new sensor.
4. Simply reconnect the wire if you’ve taken it off, remount the sensor to the burner assembly using the 1/4” screw, replace the door(s) on the unit, and turn the power back on.
5. Check Your Results. If the unit takes a few extra seconds to start up or the fan immediately kicks on and runs for a bit, this is normal. Shutting down the power to the unit
can cause it to reset and run through a short series of checks before trying to fire again. Once this check is complete, the unit should begin to operate by command of the thermostat.
Make sure the unit re-fires and runs properly until the thermostat is satisfied, at least once before being confident your problem is solved.
NOTE: Turning off the thermostat does not shut down the power to your unit. Also, there are many different types of furnaces and appliances; if your gas valve is not electrically controlled,
you will need to shut off the gas to the unit as well. Should you be confused about any of the information provided here, because it does not match with what you see on your unit,
STOP! Call an HVAC professional in your area, in order to complete the repair on your unit.
4. Ferguson Industries 0130F00010 Sensor
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Ferguson Industries 0130F00010 Sensor.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Ferguson Industries 0130F00010 Sensor
5. NEW replace OEM Goodman Janitrol Amana Furnace Flame Sensor 0130F00010 B11726-06
6. PFS401 Universal Furnace Electrode Flame Sensor for Carrier replaces White Rodgers 760-401, 31380679
Flame sensor for Hot Surface Ignition (H.S.I.) systemsCan be mounted remotely on multiple burners or adjacent to igniter on other applicationsFor use with spark ignition and flame sensingHigh quality alumina ceramic insulatorHigh temperature kanthal flame rod material that can withstand 1800°FFeaturesTeflon insulated (250°C rating) lead wireSingle screw, plated steel mounting bracketSingle rod30 Inch lead with a female connectionProbe length 3 inch
7. Upgraded Replacement for Comfort Maker Furnace Flame Sensor 1380687
This is a Brand New Furnace Flame Sensor
8. York S1-02537499000 Replacement Part
York S1-02537499000 Flame Gas Sensor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Draft Inducer Vacuum Tubing for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!