991 reviews analysed
1. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Breakfast Blend Decaf, Single Serve Coffee K-Cup Pod, Light Roast, 32
2. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Dark Magic Decaf, Single Serve Coffee K-Cup Pod, Dark Roast, 72
3. Keurig, Green Mountain, French Vanilla Decaf Coffee, K-Cup packs, 48-Count
- Tasting Notes: Vanilla is one of the world’s most complex and nuanced flavors – which is probably why we love it so. Our new French Vanilla captures even more of the essence of exotic vanilla, and offers a sweet, round, and creamy body, too.The flavors of old-time creamy vanilla custard… now available any time you want a cup of coffee.
- Product Details: Delicious light roast flavored coffee
- Count Size: Contains two cartons, each with 24 K-Cup packs, totaling 48 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn’t have the Keurig logo, it’s not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- Works on 2.0 Keurig Brewers
Just try to resist the enticing aromas of Green Mountain French Vanilla Decaf coffee! Tastes like a late-summer Saturday morning. Our Fair Trade Colombian is a sunny, warming cup with aromas that recall Gramma’s homemade apricot jam. K-cups are compatible with all Keurig brewers, and are also compatible with the new Keurig 2.0
4. AmazonFresh 80 Ct. K-Cups, Decaf Colombia Medium Roast, Keurig K-Cup Brewer Compatible
- Balanced, full bodied decaffeinated medium roast coffee with a smooth finish
- 80 single serving pods compatible with Keurig brewing machines
- Made from 100 percent Arabica coffee
- Roasted and packed in the U.S.A
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase
- An Amazon brand
5. Decaf Morning Blend for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers, 80 Count, Victor Allen’s Coffee Light Roast Single Serve Coffee Pods
6. Green Mountain Coffee, Nantucket Blend, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Medium Roast, 72 Count (3 Boxes of 24 Pods)
7. Green Mountain Coffee Vermont Country Blend Decaf, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers 24-Count
An engaging blend that reveals itself in layers. A darker-roasted base offers mellow, toasty flavors and a velvety mouthfeel, while lighter-roasted, select American beans provide clarity, and a winning finish. The result is a blend that is at once brisk and bright, yet undeniably smooth.
8. Green Mountain FRENCH VANILLA DECAF & HAZELNUT DECAF Flavored Variety Pack 48 K-Cups for Keurig Brewers
FRENCH VANILLA DECAF: Just try to resist the enticing aromas of our new French Vanilla coffee! Lusciously rich and smooth with the flavors of sweet vanilla cream. Fresh from the roaster. HAZELNUT DECAF: New recipe! Buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster. Includes 48 K-Cups. Packaging for this item has changed. It is the exact same product, has just gone from brown to green packaging and the words descriptive of the flavor have been added to the top of the K-Cup design, but again, the flavor/blend has not changed. Enjoy anytime!
9. Amazon Brand – 100 Ct. Happy Belly Decaf Light Roast Coffee Pods, Breakfast Blend, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers
- 100 Decaf Breakfast Blend coffee k cups pods
- Blend of select coffees from Latin America and Africa
- Nutty aroma harmonizes perfectly with medium body and acidity
- 100% decaffeinated Arabica coffee
- Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
Happy Belly Decaf Breakfast Blend coffee k-cup pods are decaffeinated, and made with a blend of 100% Arabica beans. Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers, make your cup to order with Happy Belly coffee pods.
10. Peet’s Coffee Major Dickason’s Blend Dark Roast Coffee K-Cup Coffee Pods (75 Count)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Green Mountain Keurig Decaf for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!