731 reviews analysed
1. Espresso Machines 15 Bar Coffee Machine with Milk Frother Wand for Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte and Mocha, 1.5L large Removable Water Tank and Double Temperature Control System, Stainless Steel, Silver
- ✔【DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF COFFEE】: Semi-automatic 2-In-1 Espresso coffee maker with milk wand, whatever your preference, choose your strength with classic Espresso, cappuccino, or producing steam to heat liquids or beverage. The steam wand can be used to make hot beverages like drinking chocolate, water or tea.
- ✔【15 BAR PRESSURE SYSTEM】: With the professional pressure pump, water pressure instantly through the coffee powder, which is ensure the high quality of espresso every time. 15 bar high pressure extraction makes espresso more fragrant and rich in crema.
- ✔【DOUBLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL】: Adjust the temperature of water and milk foam respectively, so that the taste of coffee and milk foam can reach the ideal state. Observe the espresso machine temperature at any time with the thermometer. After preheating, the observed temperature pointer points to the proper temperature, then press the extraction button when the temperature reaches.
- ✔【FROTHING WAND】: Frothing milk for cappuccino and latte by hot steam wand. You can turn the side rotating button to adjust the steam release and control the milk foam. The professional frothing wand mixes steam and milk in order to create a rich, dense and creamy froth for every drink.
- ✔【WARRANTY & SERVICE】: Consumers will get TWO-YEAR warranty of this Espresso Machine. If you have any suggestion or problem of this machine, please feel free to contact with us, we will give you the best solution as soon as possible.
2. Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1102 Cafe Barista Espresso and Cappuccino Maker White
- Semi-automatic 3-in-1 espresso maker, cappuccino maker, and latte maker
- 15-bar pump system brews rich-tasting espresso coffee.
- Trouble-free automatic milk frother removes the guesswork
- One-touch control panel for drink selections
- Easy-fill, removable water and milk reservoirs
- Cord length: 26 Inches & Watts:1040
With one simple touch, Mr. Coffee Café Barista brews espresso and automatically froths milk for cappuccino and latte selections. You don’t need barista know-how to create custom drinks like your favorite coffeehouse; simply pick a single or double shot filter, select your grounds, fill the milk reservoir, and choose your brew. A recipe book is included to help you create impressive coffee drinks—from Espresso Martinis to Raspberry Cappuccinos to Choco-Nutty Lattes.
3. KRUPS Professional Coffee Maker North America XP344C51 Calvi Steam and Pump Compact Espresso Machine, Black, 1
Looking for the pure pleasure of coffee flavor and a special way to prepare it? The Krups XP344 CALVI STEAM AND PUMP COMPACT ESPRESSO MACHINE offers you authentic, creamy espresso for a delicious experience. Its manual selection master helps you achieve perfect results in your cup, with a steam nozzle to ensure creamy cappuccinos, and an Italian pump with 15-bar pressure to improve flavor extraction with no bitterness. The compact design of this espresso machine features thermoblock technology for rapid pre-heating (40 sec average), while electronic temperature regulation guarantees an ideal temperature from the first cup to the last. Rounding it all off is an integrated storage for the adapted filters (two-cup and one-cup filter holder) and the coffee measuring spoon, for added convenience. Outstanding resulte are matched by stunning style, with a chrome finish to enhance your kitchen. Voltage – 120 V – 60Hz
4. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
5. DeLonghi EC155M Manual Espresso Machine, Cappuccino Maker
- Metal: top, control panel and drip tray. Stainless steel boiler. Transparent water reservoir (capacity: 1 l.)
- Self-priming system means machine is always ready for use. 2 separate thermostats to control water and steam temperatures
- “Cappuccino System”: it mixes steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccino
- Single selector knob for on/off, espresso and cappuccino with indicator lights. Adjustable steam emission
- Special filter holder for ground coffee and “Easy Serving Espresso” pods with crema device( 2 different filters with crema device)
- Removable drip-tray. Anti drip system. Incorporated coffee tamper
6. 7 Pc All-In-One Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker Barista Bundle Set w/Built-In Steamer & Frother (Inc: Coffee Bean Grinder, Portafilter, Milk Frothing Cup, Spoon/Tamper & 2 Cups), Stainless Steel
- ✅ READY FOR USE IN 45 SECONDS- Just Add Beans! With the advanced Thermoblock fast heating system you can always expect precise temperature and instant steam from the EspressoWorks All-In-One Set (Machine dimensions: 9.75 x 9 x 11.5 in).
- ✅ EASY VIEW REMOVABLE WATER TANK- Conveniently monitor water levels of front view transparent tank (1.25L capacity). Handle included on tank for easy removal for cleaning and refilling.
- ✅ EASY TO CLEAN- Detachable frothing device and removable drip tray to ensure hassle-free cleaning.
- ✅ 15 BAR PUMP PRESSURE SYSTEM- Enjoy great tasting Italian Espresso, Americano & Macchiato. Stainless Steel milk frothing cup included for easy preparation of Lattes and Cappuccinos.
- ✅ SINGLE SHOT OR DOUBLE SHOT- Two stainless steel portafilter baskets included for the option of pulling a single shot or a double shot during each extraction.
7. DeLonghi ECAM22110SB Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso Machine
- This compact machine has a professional burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness. You can also use pre-ground in the second chamber. Your choice of regular, specialty or decaf.
- The adjustable manual Cappuccino System mixes steam and milk to create the thickest, longest-lasting foam for your cappuccino. And it’s easy to adjust the levels to prepare a creamy latte, macchiato or flat white.
- Simply adjust the menu settings for temperature, coffee strength and cup size according to your preferences. The machine takes care of the rest.
- MAINTENANCE: De’Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly.
- Warranties may not apply to purchases from an unauthorized retailer.
Be your own barista with the Magnifica XS by De’Longhi. This compact automatic espresso machine includes all of the features of our full-size machines, but in a smaller, more convenient size. You and your guests can enjoy delicious cappuccinos and lattes anytime. It’s never been easier to create authentic Italian drinks with our patented cappuccino system frother. Simply place a container with milk under the nozzle to create a rich, creamy froth. The Magnifica XS does all the work for you! It not only makes incredible espresso drinks, but also saves you money while doing it, with the energy-saving switch and single boiler system. Select either whole beans or ground coffee, the machine does both. For the freshest results, the patented direct-to-brew system grinds beans instantly before brewing. With five coffee-strength settings from extra-mild to extra-strong, everyone gets their ideal flavor. The choices don’t end there, select from four cup-size options to suit your preferred taste. Other highlights include easy-to-use manual controls, convenient water filtration, as well as a cup warmer and a removable drip tray. Enjoy coffee for years to come with the Magnifica XS!
8. Hamilton Beach (49966) FlexBrew Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with Single-Serve Pods or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Stainless Steel
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the thermal carafe side or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pod or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker.
- STAINLESS STEEL, 10-CUP THERMAL CARAFE. Thermal carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh. Features programmable timer, auto pause & serve and auto shutoff.
- SINGLE-SERVE- BREW WITH K-CUP PODS OR WITHOUT. Pod holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pod-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging.
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window so you always know which brewer has how much water.
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers.A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve packs or to hold the brew basket
No two Coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make Coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach flex brew 2-way Coffee maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. This combo Coffee maker lets you brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side.
9. DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
- Patented “Cappuccino System” frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings and beans container capacity is 8.8 ounces.Coffee grounds container- 14 cups or after 72 hours from first use. Maximum cup height- 4.25 inches
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean “Direct-to-Brew” system. Use your favorite coffee beans to create your perfect espresso. Beans with less visible oil, usually a medium roast, are recommended for best grinder performance
- MAINTENANCE: De’Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly. The machine does not deliver coffee, but only water is caused due to ground coffee may be blocked in the funnel. Remove the ground coffee inside the funnel, using a plastic knife. Then clean the infuser and the inside of the machine. If machine is noisy refer manual
- Utilize De’Longhi’s specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine at 866-528-8323 (LatteBest)
Capable of preparing espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks, and more, this super-automatic machine features a unique beans-to-brew system that grinds coffee beans right before brewing for exceptionally aromatic espresso. The appliance comes equipped with two stainless-steel boilers that provide excellent heat distribution, as well as an instant reheat function, which keeps the machine at an ideal temperature, no matter how long the interval between cups. In addition, its quiet burr grinder automatically grinds beans and can be set to a specific grinding level, but the unit can also be used with ground coffee if preferred.
The unit’s front panel offers easily accessible controls for the on/off switch and cappuccino system, as well as for adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit individual tastes, from long or short to weak or strong. Its patented cappuccino system rotates 180 degrees to allow for any size milk container, plus the coffee spigot height can be adjusted to accommodate all different cup sizes–from a classic espresso cup to a tall mug. Even more, the units exclusive cup tray keeps cups warm before use, and its three-hour automatic shutoff provides added safety. Other highlights include a 60-ounce removable water tank, a handy water-level indicator, a 7-ounce bean container, an electronic steam and coffee thermostat, rinse and decalcification auto programs, and a removable drip tray for easy cleanup. Made in Italy, the 1,150-watt espresso/coffee machine measures 17 by 13 by 18 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Capable of preparing espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks, and more, this super-automatic machine features a unique beans-to-brew system that grinds coffee beans right before brewing for exceptionally aromatic espresso. The machine makes espresso at a consistently ideal temperature because of its new stainless-steel double boiler, which provides excellent heat distribution, as well as its instant reheat function, which keeps the machine at an ideal temperature, no matter how long the interval between cups.
|Its space-saving, integrated quieter burr grinder automatically grinds beans and can be set to a specific grinding level, but the unit can also be used with ground coffee if preferred. Its 60-ounce removable water reservoir and 7-ounce bean container allow for conveniently filling the water tank and emptying coffee grounds. The unit’s front panel offers easily accessible controls for the on/off switch and cappuccino system, as well as for adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit individual tastes, from long or short to weak or strong.|
|The machine’s patented cappuccino system rotates 180 degrees to allow for any size milk container, while its coffee spigot height can be adjusted to allow for all different cup sizes–from a classic espresso cup to a tall mug. The unit features an exclusive cup tray to keeps cups warm before use, as well as a three-hour automatic shutoff for safety. For added convenience the unit comes with a water-level indicator, an electronic steam and coffee thermostat, rinse and decalcification auto programs, and a removable drip tray for easy cleanup. Made in Italy, this 1,150-watt espresso/coffee machine measures 17 by 13 by 18 inches.|
Brewing Unit: The “Heart” of Magnifica
| The Magnifica features the smallest removable brewing system available on the market. Because DeLonghis patented boiler is so compact, the excellent heat distribution guarantees a perfect espresso at the ideal temperature every time. And, thanks to the removable boiler, cleaning the inside of the machine is easy. Even areas normally difficult to reach can be easily cleaned and without the use of harsh detergents. And because regular maintenance helps prolong the life of the machine, DeLonghis reliability is second to none.
One of the secrets to making a high-quality espresso is using freshly ground coffee beans. Because of the beans-to-brew system, the Magnifica offers you coffee that has a delicious aroma. The coffee is freshly ground and no traces are left in the machine. Magnifica is the only super-automatic machine that delivers the freshest results.
- Compact and High Performance: Because DeLonghis new patented boiler is so compact, the excellent heat distribution guarantees a perfect espresso at the ideal temperature every time.
- Timeless Reliability: Thanks to the stainless-steel removable double boiler, the inside can be cleaned easily. Regular cleaning of the machine is essential for maintaining the best flavor possible and for minimizing the need for service.
- A Perfect Aroma, Guaranteed: The beans-to-brew system guarantees an espresso with a delicious aroma as the coffee is freshly ground. No traces of stale grounds are left in the machine.
- Instant Reheat: This special function heats the core of Magnifica, ensuring the machine is always at the ideal temperature for espresso, no matter how long the interval between cups.
- Removable Water Tank and Bean Container: Magnifica knows that the counter space in your kitchen is always at a premium. Magnifica is the only super-automatic machine that allows you to fill the water tank and empty the coffee grounds without moving the machine. All of the controls are at the front of the machine, from the on/off switch to the cappuccino system.
- Integrated Burr Grinder: A space-saver container for beans is fully integrated into the Magnifica. You can set the grinding level to customize your espresso. Magnifica can also be used with ground coffee. DeLonghi recommends the use of illycaffe for the best tasting espresso. Rich, smooth, balanced, and never bitter, illy provides the same consistent distinctive taste cup after cup.
- Coffee Spigots: Magnificas coffee spigot height can be adjusted to allow for all different cup sizes–from a classic espresso cup to a tall mug.
- Cappuccino System: The patented cappuccino system rotates 180 degrees to allow for any size milk container.
- Cup Tray: Magnificas exclusive cup tray, similar to those found in cafés, keeps cups warm before use.
- Front Panel: Magnifica allows you to customize your coffee by adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit your taste: long or short, weak or strong.
- Power: 1,150 watts
- Rated voltage/frequency: 110/120V, 50/60 Hz
- Water container capacity: 60 ounces/1.8 liters
- Beans container capacity: 7.10 ounces/200 liters
- Dimensions: 17 by 13 by 18 inches
- Selection for 1 cup
- Selection for 2 cups
- Cappuccino system
- Decaling program
- Removable water container
10. Hamilton Beach Fresh Grind Coffee Grinder (80335R), 1 Black
- Quieter than competitors: whether it’s early morning or late at night, you can make fresh grounds without making too much noise
- Removable grinding chamber: The grinding chamber removes for easy filling of whole beans or spices. Once finished, remove the chamber for easy cleaning.
- Make up to 12 cups of Coffee: you can grind up to 9 tablespoons of beans, enough for 12 cups of Coffee.
- Hidden cord storage: a hide-away cord storage at the bottom of the grinder stores The cord neatly and out of sight when it is not in use.
- Stainless steel blades: Durable stainless steel blades grind Coffee beans and spices with ease.
Hamilton Beach custom grind Coffee grinders are ideal for precision Coffee grinding, giving you the exact Texture you want every time. Well-defined fineness settings perfect results and clear cup markings ensure meticulous measuring. A Hamilton Beach Coffee grinder is easy to use and clean. They offer hands-free operation with auto shutoff as well as hide-away cords for Easy storage. Some Coffee bean grinders even include a stainless steel grinding chamber that comes out for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Expresso Machine for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!