788 reviews analysed
1. Luby GH55-H Toaster Oven 55 L White
- Size matters: the extra large 55 liters interior makes room for toasting 16 slices of bread, baking a 12-inch pizza, roasting a 20-lb turkey, a family cake or a nice tenderloin and comfortably fit 24 cup muffin trays. The interior Dimension is L16. 85*W15. 55*H12. 2 in.
- Separate temperature Selector: separate and precise temperature control for upper and lower racks, allows you to set two temperatures for different foods at a time, provides maximum cooking flexibility.
- Simply control & 60-minute timer: Set the temperature and timer to your exact specifications using the easy-to-turn knobs. The auto shutoff and signal bell give you peace of mind that your food won’t overcook once the time is up.
- Even toast technology: convection heating tube circulates warm air throughout the oven, puts heat exactly where it’s needed. Perfect for baking pizzas, chips, cookies, air frying favorites like French fries, broiling fish, toasting bread, grilling bacon and keeping food warm, just about everything!
- Removable crumb tray: does not need a piece of tinfoil to protect from spills or crumbs because the stainless steels makes it so very easy to clean! The tray can be pulled completely out and just rinsed or wiped off with a damp cloth.
- French door designed: single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience And features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking.
Luby extra large 55L French door convection toaster oven, silver front black housing, Stainless steel Dimension: 22’’*18’’14’’power indicator light Accessories include: bake tray(1pc), wire rack(1pc), tray handle(1pc)4 stages switch heating selection: off/upper heating/lower heating/upper & lower heating
2. Hamilton Beach 31123D Easy Reach Toaster Oven Silver
- EASY ACCESS TO FOOD AND COUNTERTOP. The roll-top door moves up and out of the way so you can have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking.
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN. Door is up and out of the way of messy spills and drips.
- CONVECTION, BAKE, BROIL & TOAST. 2 rack positions and included bake pan makes it easy to get started on cooking a variety of foods.
- FITS 6 SLICES OF TOAST, 12” PIZZA AND 9”x11” BAKE PAN. Spacious interior gives you room for cooking everything from snacks to side dishes.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTOURED KNOBS. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
You won’t find a design like the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door anywhere else. Its unique and large opening makes food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, it frees up your countertop space in front. Best of all, it’s easy to keep clean because food can’t spill on the door. Contoured dials are easy to grip and turn, making it simple to switch between bake, broil and toast settings. The stay-on setting is safer thanks to a stop mechanism that prevents the knob from being turned to stay-on by accident.Care- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are closely supervised and instructed concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. . Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or toaster oven in water or other liquid. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning appliance and putting on or taking off parts. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged supply cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Supply cord replacement and repairs must be conducted by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. Call the provided customer service number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries. Do not use outdoors. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids. Use extreme caution when removing pan or disposing of hot grease. Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electrical shock. Oversize foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toaster oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
3. Hamilton Beach 31103DA Countertop Convection & Rotisserie Convection Oven Extra-Large Stainless Steel
- Maximum versatility – including rotisserie
- Extra-Large capacity – Fits two 12″ pizzas, two 9″ x 13″ casseroles, or two cake pans
- Revolving rotisserie – meat self-baste as it turns – Fits a 5 lb. Chicken
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven
- Bake & broil settings with auto shutoff 2 hour timer
- Includes 2 cooking racks, 2 baking pans, broiler rack & rotisserie accessories
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It’s packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken, roast or pork. There’s no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once. What’s more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts With a little added treat.
4. Hamilton Beach 31156 Countertop Toaster Oven Stainless Steel
Unclutter your counter with the Hamilton Beach 2-in-1 oven and toaster. This unique combo lets you cook personal-sized pizzas with a tender, crispy crust and toast bread evenly in 40% less time than a traditional toaster oven.
5. Hamilton Beach 31401 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster Oven Broiler
Our Hamilton Beach Small Toaster Ovens are the ultimate in kitchen convenience. This handy appliance will toast, broil, or bake all of your favorite foods for your busy lifestyle. And a compact toaster over takes up less counter space making it great for a small kitchen or work area.
6. Hamilton Beach Professional 31240 Toaster Countertop Oven Convection, fits 6 Slices of Bread, Large, Stainless Steel
- Integrated temperature probe: use the temperature probe to continually track meat’s internal temperature as it cooks to ensure it reaches your desired doneness.
- Spacious capacity: countertop oven can fit a 12” pizza, a whole chicken or up to six slices of bread.
- 7 settings: versatile cook settings include convection, bake, broil, Warm, reheat, toast and bagel. 3 rack positions offer complete cooking flexibility.
- Digital display: tracks the oven’s temperature and the temperature of your food when using the probe, minimizing the chances of overcooking, while the digital timer counts down.
- 3 year Limited warranty: Hamilton Beach professional digital countertop oven’s exceptional performance and superior durability is backed by a 3 year Limited warranty.
Hamilton Beach countertop ovens are efficient, attractive additions to your busy kitchen, thanks to their ability to maximize power, efficiency and convenience. Hamilton Beach ovens incorporate a variety of practical features and temperature options for incredible versatility. Whether you want a revolving Rotisserie for juicy meat or a convection oven for quick, crispy pizza, Hamilton Beach has the countertop oven for you.
7. Hamilton Beach Counter Top Oven with Convection & Rotisserie Extra Large Capacity – 31101
8. Hamilton Beach 31104D Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie
- Maximum versatility – including rotisserie
- Extra-large capacity – fits two 12″ Pizzas, two 9″ X 13″ Casseroles, or two cake pans. Revolving rotisserie – meat self-baste as it turns. Fits a 5 lb. Chicken.
- Overall Dimensions (inches): 13.11 H x 20.62 W x 16.54 D
- Bake convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven
- Countertop oven comes with everything you need to get baking, broiling and roasting. It includes removable drip tray, rotisserie skewer & lifter, 2 oven racks, 2 baking pans and a broiler rack.
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in a compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, this oven is packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. chicken. The wide interior and two adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once. It fits two 12” pizzas, two 9″ x 13″ casserole or two cake pans. Or fit an entire 5 lb. chicken using the revolving rotisserie.
9. Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie (Discontinued)
- Extra large capacity fits tw 12 inch pizzas, two 9×13 casseroles or two cakepans.
- Includes two cooking racks, two baking pans, broiler racks and rotisserie accessories.
- Bake and broil with two hour timer settings.
- Revolving rotisserie meat self bastes as it turns-fits a 5lb chicken.
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven.
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie 31100
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form.
Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It’s packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. chicken, roast or pork. There’s no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.
What’s more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts with a little added treat.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Uses 49% less energy than a typical kitchen oven
- Extra-large capacity accommodates two 12″ pizzas, two 9″x13″ casseroles, two cake pans, two sheets of cookies or a 5 lb. chicken
- Easy-clean, nonstick oven interior
- Includes two oven racks, large enamel-coated baking pan, small baking pan and broil rack
- Broil rack also stacks directly on small baking pan for roasting meats
- Includes rotisserie accessories: rotisserie lift and forks with rod (skewer) Slide-out, full-width crumb/drip tray
- Easy-to-read temperature dial on front control panel can be adjusted to desired or pre-set temperatures
- Easy-to-read function dial on front control panel can be adjusted to four pre-programmed settings: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL, ROTISSERIE
- Power indicator light
- 2-hour cooking timer with audible tone and automatic shutoff
Gives You the Choice of Bake, Convection, Broil or Rotisserie
Don’t want to heat up the entire kitchen or slave away over a hot burner? No sweat – the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven provides extra capacity for second oven convenience as well as four ways to cook: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL and ROTISSERIE.
Doubles Your Baking Options with Convection Technology
A 9″x13″ baking pan can be found in most kitchens in North America, used for making everything from lasagna to brownies. Not only does this oven fit two 9″x13″ pans at once, unlike conventional ovens without convection technology, the Countertop Oven with Convection comes fully equipped. Instead of having heat come from just one central area and no fan to “stir-up” or circulate air evenly all over, this oven’s convection technology utilizes a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. That way, bakers can choose between traditional baking – ideal for cupcakes, cakes and soft baked goods – or convection baking – ideal for a crispy pizzas, cookies or even taquitos.
For light and fluffy soft baked goods like cupcakes, cakes or pastries, follow these BAKE directions. For crispier foods like pizzas or cookies, use CONVECTION BAKE, which forces more air to circulate in the oven, so foods will cook faster at the same oven temperature:
- Before setting to BROIL, place food directly on small baking pan or on broil rack stacked directly on small baking pan and place in oven. DO NOT PREHEAT.
- Set the TEMPERATURE to BROIL/ROTISSERIE.
- Set FUNCTION to BROIL. Note: Only upper heating elements will be on in BROIL mode.
- BROIL: Rotate Timer past 40 minutes, then to desired broiling time or rotate to STAY ON.
- Note: Turn food when browned or halfway through cooking time.
For roasted chicken, beef roast or pork roast, follow these ROTISSERIE directions:
- Before setting to ROTISSERIE, slide large coated baking pan in lowest rack position.
- Tie chicken and large pieces of meat tightly with cotton string to prevent meat from hitting baking pan. For further instructions, search World Wide Web on “How to Truss a Chicken for Rotisserie.”
- Insert Rotisserie rod lengthwise into center of meat, and insert rotisserie forks on rod lengthwise into lower bottom half of meat. Make sure meat is centered evenly between rotisserie rod and fork ends, and tighten screws on rotisserie forks.
- Manually insert pointed end of rod holding chicken into oven rotisserie insert, rotating the rod as needed to fit and then place square end of rod into slot in bracket on left side.
- Set TEMPERATURE to BROIL/ROTISSERIE.
- Set FUNCTION to ROTISSERIE
- BAKE: Rotate Timer past 40 minutes, then set Timer to desired time or rotate to STAY ON.
Note: Only upper heating elements will be on during ROTISSERIE mode.
- To remove cooked meat from oven, place rotisserie lift with hooks under rotisserie rod. Lift and slide rotisserie rod to the left and remove from oven.
- Place meat on a clean surface to cool slightly, and using oven mitts, unscrew rotisserie forks and remove rotisserie rod.
- Slide meat onto cutting surface or serving tray before carving.
Makes Leftovers Delicious and Appealing
Too tired to cook or plan out your next meal? No worries – resorting to leftovers for dinner doesn’t have to mean a mushy or unexciting meal any longer. In fact, this oven effortlessly caters to your hectic schedule. Simply set from 300° to 350° to quickly reheat biscuits, leftover roasts or casseroles and set to 150° to keep food warm while you’re waiting for guests to arrive or busy multitasking.
Full-Performance Ovens Preferred Over Toaster Ovens
Significant numbers of American consumers use their toaster ovens for more than just toast, and many are also eating at home to save money, eat healthier and manage ingredients. Look no further, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie combines all these features into one. With an extra-large capacity to fit an entire meal for a family of four, additional BROIL settings for the health-conscious and offering four ways to cook, this appliance satisfies the palate, the diet and the budget.
The full-width crumb/drip tray slides out from the front, allowing easy washing. For the best oven performance, cleaning should be done regularly. Unplug first and allow oven to cool before interior and exterior cleaning. For interior cleaning: wipe oven walls, bottom tray and glass door with a damp, soapy cloth, but do not scratch or damage heating element tube. Repeat with a damp, clean cloth. All removable parts should be hand washed in warm, soapy water as well. For stubborn interior stains, use a plastic scouring pad. For exterior cleaning: wipe oven walls with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasive cleansers or metal scouring pads; this can scrape/scratch the surface.
TIPS & CARE
Before cooking with the oven, always PREHEAT for approximately 5 minutes. Check pan manufacturer’s directions for oven-safe rating. Do not cover the crumb/drip tray or any part of the oven in aluminum foil (causes overheating); however, use of aluminum foil to partially cover casseroles or some foods is acceptable. Visit foodsafety.gov for more safe cooking temperature information.
10. Hamilton Beach 31107D Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie, Large, Stainless Steel
- Extra-large capacity. Fit Two 12” pizzas, two 9” x 13” casseroles, or two cake pans.
- Revolving rotisserie. Self-basting rotisserie locks in your food’s flavor and juices, while turning the outside brown and crispy. Fits a 5 lb. Chicken.
- Convection. Bakes faster and more evenly than a traditional oven.
- Bake & broil settings with 2-hour auto shutoff. Includes removable drip tray, rotisserie skewer & lifter, 2 racks, 2 baking pans, and broiler rack.
- Easy-to-use contoured knobs. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but Large enough to help you prepare for any snack, meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in a compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, this oven is packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken. The wide interior and two adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Oven 311975 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!