943 reviews analysed
1. Hoover Latch, Rh Recovery Tank 7425/30
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 36153098. Made in United States.
2. Hoover SteamVac Recovery Tank Kit, 42272172
Fits Hoover Steam Vac V2 and DualV Models:F7205-900, F7205-910, F7205-960, F7205-970, F7210-900, F7220-900, F7221-900, F7225-900, F7425-900, F7426-900, F7430-900
3. Hoover SteamVac Dual V Tank Valve, 43513015
- THIS HOOVER 43513015 SUPPLY TANK VALVE ASSEMBLY IS FOR THE CLEAN WATER TANK ON STEAMVAC CARPET
- CLEANING MACHINES.GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART.FITS MODEL NUMBERS: F7205-900, F7205-910
- F7205-960, F7205-970, F7210-900, F7220-900, F7221-900, F7225-900, F7226-900, F7425-900, F7426-900
- Works with the following models: Hoover F7425900
THIS HOOVER 43513015 SUPPLY TANK VALVE ASSEMBLY IS FOR THE CLEAN WATER TANK ON STEAMVAC CARPET CLEANING MACHINES.GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART.FITS MODEL NUMBERS: F7205-900, F7205-910, F7205-960, F7205-970, F7210-900, F7220-900, F7221-900, F7225-900, F7226-900, F7425-900, F7426-900, F7430-900, F7431-900, F7440-980, F7441-980, F7443-940.
4. MASTERCOOL 62010 Gray/Yellow Recovery Tank
- 30 LB DOT TANK with a Y valve for liquid and vapor
- REUSABLE and is AUS and Transport Canada (TC) approved and conforms to DOT-4BA400 specs and ARI guidelines
- UNPRESSURIZED AND SHIPPED EMPTY with dry air
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL REFRIGERANTS (CFC’s, HFC’s, HCFC’s and blends)
- 100% U. S. assembled and tested
5. Hoover 42272111 LID, Recovery Tank UPRT Extra CT F5805/15/25
This part is designed for use with steam cleaner tanks. This lid is used on the recovery tank. It does include one pocket-style foam filter.
6. Hoover Max Extract F7452900 Rear Supply Tank Handle
Hoover Supply Tank handle. Fits the following Hoover Models: F7452900 Max Extract All Terrain, F7452980 Steam Vac All Terrain. This handle fits the clean solution tank Manufacturer Part No.: 39457062. H-39457062
7. Hoover V2 SteamVac Solution Tank Handle (Alt 39457030) by Hoover
8. Hoover Valve, Solution Tank V2 F7425 Produced AFT 01-03
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 43513026. Made in United States.
9. Flame King Refrigerant Recovery Cylinder Tank – Reusable – DOT Compliant – Y-Valve Liquid/Vapor – 30 LB Pound
- SAFETY FIRST – Flame King Tanks are pre-purged vacuum ready for filling with LP Gas – They are X-ray and hydrostatic tested plus Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) certified plus it conforms to DOT-4BA-400 specifications and ARI guidelines
- HIGH QUALITY – Each tank is constructed from high grade welded steel and powder coated for long lasting durability.
- REFILLABLE – These tanks have proven themselves time after time, they’re refillable and designed to last a lifetime
- LEADING the INDUSTRY – Flame King is a long standing company and the leader of propane storage solutions. Flame King prides themselves on making the highest quality, most premium refillable propane tanks on the market. You can find Flame King tanks for all your needs from refillable 1 lb. canisters all the way up to 100lb tanks
- SUIT YOUR NEEDS – This 30lb tank will suit your refrigerant recovery needs. It is equipped with a Y-valve for liquid and vapor. It has a 3/4 inch NPT opening that accepts 80 percent fill float switch shut-off device. Float switch device not included
Flame King’s 30 pound refrigerant recovery cylinder is powder coated for high gloss and a durable finish. Constructed with a Y-valve for liquid and vapor. 3/4” NPT opening accepts 80% fill with a float switch shut-off device. The tank’s collar is designed for ease of handling. This reusable cylinder conforms to DOT-4BA-400 specifications and ARI guidelines. For the purpose of storage and transport of recovered refrigerant gases.
10. Hoover Latch, Tank Release Left Satin Silver
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 440007361. Made in United States.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Latch Lh Recovery Tank for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!