769 reviews analysed
1. Snapple Lemon Iced Tea, Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, 72 Count
- Tasting Notes: Made with the Best Stuff–green and black tea leaves–you can now enjoy the great taste of Snapple Lemon Iced Tea home-brewed any time
- Product Details: This product is sweetened Green and Black Tea and contains caffeine. It is certified Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K-Cup packs, totaling 72 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn’t have the Keurig logo, it’s not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
VARIETY DESCRIPTION: Made with the Best Stuff–green and black tea leaves–you can now enjoy the great taste of Snapple Lemon Iced Tea home-brewed any time.
ABOUT SNAPPLE ICED TEA: Real Fact: Snapple brings you what you’ve come to expect a simply great tasting home brewed iced tea. Snapple iced teas are made with quality ingredients (the best stuff) in the delicious Snapple flavors you love. Just fill a cup with ice, press the button and enjoy. You can thank us later.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, BLACK AND GREEN TEA LEAVES AND EXTRACTS, CITRIC ACID, ASPARTAME, NATURAL FLAVOR
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE.
HOW TO BREW OVER ICE:
Step 1: Fill a 16-oz. cup (Do NOT use glass) to the top with ice and place a Brew Over Ice K-Cup pack in your brewer.
Step 2: Press the 6-oz. or 8-oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
Step 3: Stir and enjoy!
We suggest you run a hot water brew cycle without a K-Cup pack before and after brewing the Brew Over Ice K-Cup pack. Store in a cool and dry place.
PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed.
2. Bigelow Green Tea Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, 24 Count
- Includes Bigelow Green Tea Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, 24 Count (Packaging May Vary)
- Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left behind to spoil the next cup
- Single-serving packaging means no mess or wasted pots of coffee
- for use with Keurig brewers
- Keurig Brewed has been dedicated to the art and science of bringing you the coffee & tea you love, every time
- This product is certified kosher by the Orthodox Union
- PLEASE NOTE THE PACKAGING CHANGE: DUE TO A RECENT PACKAGING CHANGE, THE GRAPHICAL DESIGN OF THE K-CUP LIDS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM IMAGE. THE PRODUCT INGREDIENTS, ROAST, AMOUNT OF GRINDS, ETC. HAVE NOT CHANGED
For three generations, the Bigelow family has specialized in creating deliciously different, world class teas. To make our all natural Green Tea, we use fine quality tea from high elevation gardens that has been gently processed to bring out the tea’s delicate, smooth flavor.
3. PunPun Tea cups Set of 4-Double Wall Borosilicate Glass-Espresso Cups Set-Heatproof Insulating-Teacups glass-2.7oz. 80ml Demitasse Gift Box-Hand Made-Lead free
- Go well beyond brand, PunPun is leading a fancy lifestyle. We also striving for promoting healthy habits , as well as the practicality . ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A CUP WHICH CAN PROTECT YOUR FINGER WHEN YOU ENJOY HOT OR COOL DRINKING ?
- TOP QUALITY DESIGNER GLASSWARE: Double wall design borosilicate glass is perfect for tea and espresso lovers. The PunPun cups keeps the temperature of liquid hot or cold for a longer period of time while the outer glass wall remains comfortable to touch. The PunPun cups are very easy to clean, it can be used by dishwasher and freezer safe .Hand Made. 100% Lead Free.
- FOR ALL OCCASIONS: PunPun cups serve the perfect for tea ,espresso, latte, cappuccino. And it helps you to have the best mornings with the perfect addition to your breakfast .
- Customer satisfaction is PunPun top priority . In case you are not satisfied with our cups, or if there’s any damage during transit , we will offer you a replacement ,or just refund you the money.
- SIZE: Measures 2.95″ wide and 1.77″ tall. 80ml, 2.7ounce .Don’t use it with metal utensils.
4. Bamboo Matcha Tea Whisk Set (Chasen) Matcha Bowl (Chawan) Bamboo Scoop (Chashaku) Ceramic Whisk Holder Handmade Matcha Ceremony Starter Kit For Traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony (7 Pcs).
- MATCHA START UP KIT include all the accessories will need to make a delicious matcha and perform the meditative Zen practice of the Japanese Tea ceremony. Delicate Gift set consists of 7 pieces: Matcha bowl*1,Bamboo scoop*1,Scoop holder*1,Bamboo whisk*1,Whisk holder*1,Tea sifter*1,Tea towel*1.
- BAMBOO WHISK (chasen) and BAMBOO TEA SCOOP (chashaku) both handmade from natural bamboo. Purple bamboo is more durable than normal bamboo! It’s hard to find a more suitable material for the matcha whisk than Chinese bamboo.
- MATCHA BOWL (chawan) are all individually handmade, making each matcha bowls it’s own unique style.
- MATCHA WISHK STAND (Holder) made of exquisite ceramic,Unique umbrella shape protects the shape and integrity of the bamboo matcha wisk while allowing it to air dry
- PERFECT GIFT for Matcha lovers or Green tea lovers, beautiful and functional gift which will impresses everyone! The perfect authentic tea tool for achieving a light froth! Drinking the most beneficial drink in the world!
5. Black Matcha Tea Bowl (Ceramic) Classic Japanese Drinking Cup | Daily and Ceremonial Grade Use | Authentic Asian Experience | Heavy-Duty Ceramic Finish
- Traditional Japanese Matcha Bowl – This 5” wide by 3” deep Matcha tea drinking bowls that lets you enjoy or share in natural, healthy Matcha green tea with style.
- Daily or Ceremonial Use – While these ceremonial Matcha bowls can be used in a more classic manner, they can also be used for morning tea or relaxing tea at night.
- Matcha, English, and Beyond – Along with traditional Matcha green tea, these tea cups can be used to enjoy a wide range of your favorite blends and loose-leaf teas.
- Stain and Odor Resistant – The ceramic craftsmanship gives our bowl durability that allows it to be washed by hand or in the dishwasher for long-lasting, reliable use.
- Superior Quality Assurance – 315 Products Matcha Tea Bowls are made with high-quality ceramic that’s durable, stain-resistant, and reusable and backed by trusted support.
Experience natural Matcha green tea in a ceremonial Japanese bowl designed to capture the cultural magic of drinking delicious, healthy tea.
Matcha tea has been a staple in Japanese lives for thousands of years thanks to its rich nutrients and anti-aging antioxidants. That said, it’s also been used in countless ceremonies to celebrate and welcome guests and visitors to your home. That’s why we want you to capture that same magical experience with your very own Black Matcha Tea Bowl, a classic ceremonial design that’s great for daily use, special events, or just sharing a moment with a close friend or family member.
- Traditional Matcha Tea Drinking Bowl
- Heavy-Duty Ceramic
- Classic Black Finish
- Diameter: 5”
- Height: 3”
- Dishwasher Safe (Reusable)
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
Get a traditional Japanese Matcha tea bowl for home or ceremonial use today by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above.
6. ZENS Chinese Tea Cup,Matte Ceramic Teacup Set of 2 for Loose Leaf Tea Pots,1.85 Ounce 55ml Grey Kongfu Tea Cups with 2 Rattan Coasters for Women
- ☕SMOOTH MATTE CERAMIC TEACUP: Crafted with high quality grey matte cerimic that gives you a smooth touch, the capacity is 55ml which is perfect match with ZENS grey teapot.
- ☕DOUBLE WALLE CERAMIC TEACUP: Insprierd by cobblestone and crafted with double walled design. you won’t feel hot when having the hot tea. it’s looks modern ans stylish .
- ☕HANDMADE RATTAN COASTERS : Comes with 2 serving rattan coasters that match the tea cup perfectly and prevent the dripping tea.it’s hand made from Vietnam.
- ☕ DISHWASHER SAFE: This cute teacup set were fired at above 1200 degrees Celsius.became super smooth,it’s dishwasher safe.
- ☕ PORCELAIN TEACUP GIFT: Comes with a elegant and safety gift box that extremely giftable to the tea lover, or Birthday,Valentine’s Day, Anniversary, Mother’s Day and Christmas.
7. Handmade Japanese Cold Sake Sushi Wine Tea Cup,Kungfu Teacup, Set of 4 (Multi)
- Exquisite handiwork, delicate decoration,The colorful and natural fambed glaze make Jun porcelain become a work of art in the ceramic industry, which is observed from different angles with different colors and wonderful changes,
- Though the pattern of all cups are similar, they are not exactly the same
- The color maybe will be a little deeper or lighter to each one, so every jianzhan tea cup is unique and special,one of a kind.
- Applies more widely – Tea, Ceremony, Matcha, Coffee, Wine, Water
- Classical decoration : Home, Office, Club, Livingroom, Lobby, Kitchen
- Dimension & Spcification – Ø 8.5 x 4.0cm, Capacity: 80ml / 2.8 Ounces
- Come with one pure handmade butterfly embroidery pendant.
This is a beautifully designed and hand-crafted vessel that is perfectly balanced for ease of handling to brew and to serve tea.Tea connoisseurs often brew the tea right in the gaiwan although it may also be used conventionally as a tea cup. Celadon with black celadon base and natural glaze crackle is called Elder, Brother Kiln . The celadon mouth appears purple and in the place where base in exposed , it appears black. This is so called “Purple mouth and black foot ”. Graceful and refined and dignified , it was one of the five famous kilns of the Song Dynasty. China is the hometown of porcelains.It’s an important creation of the working people of Han nationality.
8. Mino Ware Traditional Japanese Yunomi Tea Cups, Set of 2, Sensuji Kinyou for Green Tea, Matcha Tea
- There are many famous Japanese dishes, such as “sushi”, “ramen noodles”, “tempura”, “maccha (green tea)”, and “sake”. If we are asked to think “what is Japanese food?”, food eaten regularly come to our mind immediately. There is a variety of cultures in Japan, and each culture is different depending on the region and the age. By using a suitable tableware depending on the dish, you can enhance the flavor of it or make it easier to cut and separate the food.
- Porcelain is made by firing a mixture of clay powder made by crushing stones and fired at a temperature over 1300 degree. Most of porcelain is thin and light, so a light clear metallic sound is made when tapping it, it allows light to pass through it. It is excellent in thermal conductivity, which makes it difficult to warm it up but has a capacity hardly getting cold.It has sharp and beautiful design, and most of tableware for general home use is porcelain.
- What is Mino ware?Mino ware is the Japanese traditional pottery, and approximately 60% of the tableware used in Japan is Mino ware. For example, there are exterior garden supplies such as flower pots and water tanks, interior materials such as tiles for walls and floors, and sinks.Because of its quality with the beautiful design and high functionality, Mino ware is popular not only in Japan, but in overseas. It supports family life in Japan and is very popular among collectors.
- Weight: 220g,Height: 3.3″ (84 mm), Diameter: 2.5″ (64 mm). Material: Porcelain. Microwavable and Dishwashable. Made in Japan. Suitable Dish (Drink): Green Tea, Matcha, Water, Coffee, Milk, Soup, etc.
- Details and colors of the images might be different from ones of real products because the position of ware relative to the fire and the way of covering with a glaze might produce unevenness on the patters and shapes. Dishwashable however, it is recommended that you wash your valuable tableware by hand because washing it in a dishwasher may cause it to crack and break. Putting thin cloth or paper between tableware is recommended when the tableware is stacked.
Mino Ware Traditional Japanese Yunomi Tea Cups, Set of 2, Sensuji Kinyou for Green Tea, Matcha TeaThere are many famous Japanese dishes, such as “sushi”, “ramen noodles”, “tempura”, “maccha (green tea)”, and “sake”. If we are asked to think “what is Japanese food?”, food eaten regularly come to our mind immediately. There is a variety of cultures in Japan, and each culture is different depending on the region and the age. By using a suitable tableware depending on the dish, you can enhance the flavor of it or make it easier to cut and separate the food.Porcelain is made by firing a mixture of clay powder made by crushing stones and fired at a temperature over 1300 degree. Most of porcelain is thin and light, so a light clear metallic sound is made when tapping it, it allows light to pass through it. It is excellent in thermal conductivity, which makes it difficult to warm it up but has a capacity hardly getting cold.It has sharp and beautiful design, and most of tableware for general home use is porcelain.What is Mino ware?Mino ware is the Japanese traditional pottery, and approximately 60% of the tableware used in Japan is Mino ware. For example, there are exterior garden supplies such as flower pots and water tanks, interior materials such as tiles for walls and floors, and sinks.Because of its quality with the beautiful design and high functionality, Mino ware is popular not only in Japan, but in overseas. It supports family life in Japan and is very popular among collectors.Weight: 220g,Height: 3.3″ (84 mm), Diameter: 2.5″ (64 mm). Material: Porcelain. Microwavable and Dishwashable. Made in Japan. Suitable Dish (Drink): Green Tea, Matcha, Water, Coffee, Milk, Soup, etc.
9. Teami Matcha Green Tea Bowl – Handcrafted for Traditional Japanese Ceremony and Everyday Use (Pastel Pink)
- Essential for drinking japanese matcha green tea
- 100% handcrafted ceramic
- Get the unique experience of having your tea in Teami Style
- Choose from Pearl White or Pastel Pink
- SOLD BY TEAMI: Be sure to look for the words “Sold by Teami Blends and Fulfilled by Amazon.” next to the IN STOCK sign in order to get the full level of service you deserve! We want to make sure you get the product & results you’re looking for, which is why you’ll want to purchase directly from us on Amazon. See below for more on our Warranty & Return policy.
Prepare and drink your antioxidant rich Matcha Green Tea in our handcrafted ceramic Tea Bowl.
Matcha tea drinking began in Japan in the 15th century and that is how the Ceremonial bowls started becoming popular! 100% handcrafted, this bowl is uniquely shaped to allow you to whisk a perfectly delicious cup of Matcha!
Available in 2 Colors: Pearl White / Pastel Pink
Note: Whisk sold separately
Order yours and enjoy a healthy cup of Matcha green tea, the traditional way!
Teami Warranty & Return Policy
This Warranty & Return Policy is applicable to the original purchaser of a Teami product only. If you are not fully satisfied or the product is delivered in a damaged condition, Teami may accept returns or exchanges of the product purchased directly from Teami through www.teamiblends.com or through a Teami authorized reseller only when all of the following conditions are satisfied:
1) The product must be received by Teami within 30 days of purchase; no returns will be accepted after this time period;
2) The original purchaser must provide the receipt or invoice as received when the order was placed directly from Teami or a Teami authorized retailer; and,
3) The product must be unopened and unused.
4) In addition, if the product is damaged, a picture of the damaged product at the time of delivery must be provided.
10. Black Sandblasted Matcha Bowl Ochawan by Alenet Traditional Ceramics Made in Japan
- Traditionally made Ochawan or Tea Bowl in Wabi Sabi style used in Japanese Tea Ceremony. Please note actual matcha bowl appear different as each is unique and handcrafted, but united by this black sandblasted style/technique
- Prime example of Japanese ceramic art and aesthetics.
- Versatile Dishware. Elevate your breakfast experience by using this bowl for granola, oatmeal, or other cereals. Equally as wondeful with other dished such as “donburi” or rice bowls.
- Embracing the beauty of subtle differences and imperfections found in hand-crafted objects is an integral part of the “wabi sabi” aesthetic philosophy of Japan. All our minoyaki products are artisanally made and thus should not be reproduced in exact detail. As such, actual colors and shape may differ slightly from the product as it appears in product photographs.
- Dishwasher Safe. Lead Free.
Minoyaki or Minoware refers to the great tradition and classical style of Japanese pottery. With a long history dating back over 1300 years, it is both an art form and a functional craft that produces practical items for daily use. It was certified as a traditional craftwork by The Ministry of International Trade and Industry in 1978. Minoyaki is a broad term that encompasses several styles of pottery with diverse colors, finishes, and enamels. Some famous examples of Minoyaki are as follows: Hino-Yaki is rich black or brown, warm and earthy. Oribe-Yaki is fresh with dark greens and less constraints on the traditional design. Kiseto-Yaki is known for light yellow and intriguing washes of green paints. Setokuro is glossy and black, achieved with quick high temperature firings. The name Minoyaki itself references the Mino region where it originated, located in the present-day Gifu Prefecture with high concentrations of Minoyaki artisans in Toki City, Tajimi City, Mizunami City, Kani City. Today the Mino region still produces over 50% of the pottery made in Japan. In the rich and complex world of Japanese arts and aesthetics, Minoyaki is of great cultural value.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Matcha Keurig Cups for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!