Finding your suitable readers for oem microsoft office is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for oem microsoft office including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
976 reviews analysed
1. Microsoft Windows 10 Home | Download
- Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection – including antivirus, firewall, internet protections, and more
- 3D in Windows 10 gives everyone the ability to produce 3D objects with speed and ease
- Windows Mixed Reality provides the thrill of VR plus phenomenal sense of presence*
- PC gaming is better and more social than ever on Windows 10, with games in 4K, Game Mode, and Mixer game broadcasting
- Windows Hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices
With Windows 10 Home, you’ll always have the latest features and security. Experience faster start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
*Windows Mixed Reality requires a compatible Windows 10 PC and headset; PC requirements may vary for available apps and content.
**PC hardware requirements may vary for games on Windows 10. Games sold separately. 4K functionality available with supported games, monitors, and graphics chips. DirectX 12 only available with supported games and graphics chips. Check PC to determine graphics chip compatibility.
***Windows Hello biometrics require specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors and capable devices.
2. Microsoft Windows 10 Home | USB Flash Drive
- Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection including antivirus, firewall, Internet protection, and more
- 3D in Windows 10 gives everyone the ability to produce 3D objects with speed and ease
- Windows mixed reality provides the thrill of vr Plus phenomenal sense of presence*
- Pc gaming is better and more social than ever on Windows 10, with games in 4K, game mode, and mixer game broadcasting
- Windows hello is the password free sign in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices
With Windows 10 home, you’ll always have the latest features and security. Experience faster start ups, a familiar yet expanded start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done. Windows mixed reality requires a compatible Windows 10 PC and headset; PC Requirements may vary for available apps and content. Pc hardware Requirements may vary for games on Windows 10. Games sold separately. 4K functionality available with supported games, monitors, and graphics chips. Director 12 only available with supported games and graphics chips. Check PC to determine graphics chip compatibility. Windows hello biometrics require specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated ir sensor or other biometric sensors and capable devices.
Depending on how you got your copy of Windows 10, you’ll need either a 25 character product key or a digital license to activate it. A digital license (called a digital entitlement in Windows 10, Version 1511) is a method of activation in Windows 10 that doesn’t require you to enter a product key. Without one of these, you won’t be able to activate your device.
3. Microsoft Office Professional 2019 | 1 device, Windows 10, Download
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office today when you buy a PC, Mac or Chromebook (savings is applied at checkout)
- One-time purchase for install on 1 Windows 10 PC
- System Requirements: Windows 10 Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- plus, additional OneNote features (features vary, visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq)
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
For growing small businesses who want classic Office apps installed on one PC for use at work. Classic versions of Office apps include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more
4. LibreOffice 2019 Home Student Professional & Business Compatible With Microsoft Office Word Excel & PowerPoint Software CD for PC Windows 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32 & 64 Bit, Mac OS X and Linux
- ✅ Easy to use and professional alternative to Microsoft Office, LibreOffice 2019 is fully compatible with all your existing Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents!
- ✅ Professional premier office suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more! Suitable for home, student, school and business.
- ✅ Full program that will not expire! This multi-platform edition is compatible with PC Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X and Linux.
- ✅ PixelClassics exclusive extras include 1500 fonts, 120 professional templates, 1000’s of clip art images, app user guides, easy to use installation menu (PC Only), email support and more!
- ✅ These exclusive extras are only available when you purchase from PixelClassics, so to ensure you receive exactly as advertised, please choose PixelClassics. All our discs are checked & scanned 100% virus free.
5. Microsoft Office 2019 Professional – License – 1 Device – Download – All Languages – PC
Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation. Manufacturer Part Number: 269-17076. Brand Name: Microsoft. Product Name: Office 2019 Professional. Distribution Media/Method: Download. Product Type: Software Licensing. [Product Information] Software Name: Office 2019 Professional. Language Supported: All Languages. Platform Supported: PC. Operating System Supported: Windows. [License Information] License Type: License. License Quantity: 1 Device.
6. Office Professional Plus 2016
Office Professional Plus 2016 retail Online download & Activation LICENSE KEY for 1 PC (w/ lifetime support & updates) No Disk and No retail packaging
7. Office Professional 2013 Key Card 1PC/1User
- Licensed for one user for install on one PC. Box includes one Product Key Card – No Disc
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
- One time purchase for the life of your PC
- limited to one “licensed computer” at a time and transfer eligibility restrictions apply
- Save documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them away from home
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems
Work smart with professional tools and online access to your documents.
Office Professional 2013
All of Microsoft’s applications for use on one PC.
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
What’s new in this release of Office?
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
How do I get my Office software?
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
- Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
- When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
- Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
What’s new with Office?
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
- Get all the email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own marketing materials using tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
See More: Office Frequently Asked Questions
Which version is right for you?
Office Professional 2013 is useful if you want the full suite of Office applications on one PC. But if you’re still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Home & Student 2013||Home & Business 2013||Professional 2013||Office 365 Home Premium|
|Licenses||1 PC||1 PC||1 PC||5 PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices1|
|Licenses Duration||One-time purchase for life of PC4||One-time purchase for life of PC4||One-time purchase for life of PC4||Annual subscription with access to version upgrades|
|SkyDrive +20 GB storage: Save documents online to your SkyDrive for access and sharing virtually anywhere3||7 GB||7 GB||7 GB||27 GB|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint||X||X||X||X|
|Digital notebook: OneNote2||X||X||X||X|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||X||X||X|
|Publishing & databases: Publisher2, Access2||X||X|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the “licensed computer.”
8. Microsoft Office 365 Home | 12-month subscription with Auto-Renewal, up to 6 people, PC/Mac Download with Amazon.com $50 Gift Card in a Black and Silver Mini Envelope
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oem Microsoft Office for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!