Top 9 Perfect Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
851 reviews analysed
1. Perfect Products C105 Lightweight Portable Commercial Canister Vacuum
2. Perfect Products P100M Commercial Upright Vacuum
3. Hoover CH30000 PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
- Includes a reusable commercial cloth bag with paper option
- Built-in blower allows you more versatility with cleaning and maintaining your home
- Compact form allows you to clean tight spaces and detail small areas like the inside of a vehicle
- Long 33′ SJT cable length for large area vacuuming. Hush 15 Inch Bagless Upright
- Hose stretches for extended reach
- Motor Amps:7.4 Amps
Make your cleaning experience easier and more comfortable with the Hoover CH30000 PortaPower commercial lightweight canister vacuum cleaner! This reliable commercial vacuum can clean tight places and large spaces with its fabulous features. As a canister vacuum the CH30000 can be used for detailing as well as to extend long distances with its 33′ long power cord. You can vacuum stairways, down halls, and around sharp corners with ease. At 8.3 lbs. the CH30000 canister vacuum weighs less than the average 6th grader’s backpack, which is 18.4 lbs.! With its lightweight design, using the CH30000 can be a breeze and reduce fatigue. Not only does the CH30000 vacuum cleaner have a built-in blower, but it also can be used to clean up hard-to-reach places such as up draperies, upholsteries, and even in your own vehicles. The CH30000 can use both a reusable commercial cloth bag and a paper dust bag, allowing you to switch and alternate between cleaning jobs. For example, a cloth bag would most likely be used with sharper objects and paper bag for dust clean-up.
4. BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight, Upright, Industrial, Vacuum Cleaner, BGU1451T
The Pro PowerForce Upright Vacuum is designed with the user in mind. From the powerful suction to the ready-to-use attachments, this bagged upright vacuum cleaner can clean a variety of surfaces that include bare floor, high carpet, and upholstered furniture. With three filtration stages and cyclonic cleaning system of the lightweight vacuum cleaner, you can easily remove dirt from every nook and corner. The extension wand, long power cord, and five surface height settings, help you conveniently clean thoroughly. The lightweight design makes the vacuum easy to move from room to room and transport from level to level.
5. Hoover MAXLife Pro Pet Swivel HEPA Media Vacuum Cleaner, Bagless Upright for Pets Hair and Home, Black, UH74220PC
- PERFECT FOR PETS: Multi-purpose pet tools tackle stubborn pet hair and dirt on furniture, stairs and hard to reach areas
- RUNS LIKE NEW 3X LONGER: The enhanced MAXLife System delivers longer lasting suction to maintain peak performance without regular filter maintenance
- POWERFUL CLEANING ON ALL FLOORS: Simply steer around furniture and into tight spaces on carpet and hard floors using the on/off brush roll to leave no mess behind
- SEALED ALLERGEN WITH HEPA MEDIA FILTRATION: Captures and contains 99% of dust and allergens with an odor minimizing filter to prevent them from re-entering the air
- XL DIRT CUP: A large easy empty dirt cup means less trips to the trash for a more convenient clean
The MAXLife Pro Pet Swivel is ready to go wherever your pet goes. Built to easily get to all the places messes typically hide, this powerful vacuum steers effortlessly while delivering a powerful clean on every floor type. And since it’s designed with our new MAXLife System, the MAXLife Pro Pet Swivel not only cleans with the strong suction pet owners rely on, but it also performs like new for 3X longer.
6. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
7. Oreck Commercial, Professional Upright Vacuum Cleaner, U2000RB1
- Requires Self-Assembly
- Automatic floor adjustment enables vacuum to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation
- on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Vacuum has 12″ cleaning path
- cogged V-belt resists slippage
- circuit breaker helps protect against clogs and jams. Long-lasting Endurolife belt
Cog V-belt with cog motor and brush pulley. RPM Circuit breaker, shuts off motor when rush roller RPMs slow down. 40′ Power cord is connected to the pigtail cord using a cord clamp, allowing you to easily replace a damaged cord without expensive repairs or re-wiring. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Soft wheels protect wood floors. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills. Powerful, high-speed, balanced, double helix brushes whirl at 6,500 rpm. Easy-use carry handle allows for simple, sturdy carrying. One-year limited warranty.
8. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super QuarterVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 6 Quart, Corded
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE – A high-powered motor tackles carpets, floors, upholstery, and above-the-floor surfaces including blinds, fans and lighting, Hose Length:4.5 feet
- VERSATILE – Smaller yet equally powerful sibling of the Super CoachVac commercial backpack vacuum cleaner perfect for any sized cleaning professional
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter allows guests to breathe better air
- certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION – Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for the hospitality industry, at only 67 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class
- Ideal backpack vac for the hospitality industry including hotels, resorts and meeting halls and extra-long 50-foot power cord cleans large areas without having to unplug
Perfect for cleaning professionals in the hospitality industry, the ProTeam Super QuarterVac provides versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact backpack. Among the best vacuum cleaner backpacks in its class, this high-filtration vacuum is designed to provide exceptional cleaning to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). It’s ideal for hotels, motels, resorts, casinos and meeting halls.
The 6-quart Super QuarterVac features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM and 100-inch static lift. At only 67 dBA, this portable backpack vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. The Super QuarterVac commercial vacuum backpack features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.
This Super QuarterVac vacuum backpack is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a 14-inch Xover multi-surface floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, 5-inch upholstery tool, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 1-1/2-inch telescoping wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
The Super QuarterVac vacuum backpack is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These backpack vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
9. ProTeam ProForce 1500XP Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration, Commercial Upright Vacuum with On-Board Tools, Corded
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM – Never worry about losing suction again
- ProTeam professional upright vacuum cleaners maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for your guests
- certified Bronze by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING -Perfect for high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle the hard-to-reach areas like under the bed. Motor : 924 W/10 A/120 Volts
- MANEUVERABLE – ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature large, rubberized wheels that allow for smooth movement over different floor surfaces to tackle bedrooms and bathrooms
- Ideal for the hospitality industry including hotels, motels and meeting halls, with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Perfect Commercial Vacuum Cleaner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!