We spent many hours on research to finding shark bite removal tool, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best shark bite removal tool, you should not miss this article. shark bite removal tool coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 shark bite removal tool by our suggestions
814 reviews analysed
1. SharkBite U711 1/2 inch Disconnect Tongs, 1/2-Inch
SharkBite 1/2″ Disconnect Tongs These easy to use disconnect tongs disconnect SharkBite fittings in hard to reach places where it can be tough to get a clip on the release collar. The stainless steel disconnect tongs are the perfect tool for anyone frequently using SharkBite Push to Connect Plumbing Fittings. This tool Depresses the collar using the force applied by your hand to allow the teeth of the fitting release the fitting from the pipe. CUT. PUSH. DONE.The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy with our unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a pipe into the SharkBite quick connect fittings, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create the perfect watertight seal. No soldering, no clamps, no glue. Connect pipe in seconds with relative ease using any SharkBite Push-To-Connect fitting. The SharkBite plumbing fitting is the easiest way to join copper, CPVC, HDPE, or PEX pipe in any combination. With no soldering, clamps, glue required, it’s as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by our specially-formulated O-ring. Once inserted, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe. Disassembly is fast and easy using the disconnect tongs.
From the Manufacturer
SharkBite U711 Disconnect Tongs 1/2-Inch
2. SharkBite Deburring Pipe and Depth Gauge Tool, Copper, CPVC, Pipe, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, U702A
- SIMPLE: For depth insert the pipe into the gauge and mark the desired depth, then, rotate the tool around the pipe to remove burrs to achieve a clean edge and ensure a watertight seal
- USE: 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch copper or CPVC Pipe
- COMPATIBLE PRODUCT: Same as part number U702 and U702Z
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- CERTIFIED: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200°F and can be reused up to four times
SharkBite Deburr & Depth Gauge Tool
Our 2-in-1 tool is designed to simplify your plumbing project when using copper or CPVC tubing. Use it to remove burrs from copper pipe or CPVC pipe and to mark correct insertion depth for SharkBite fittings. The mark is used to confirm that the fitting is seated correctly to ensure a watertight connection.
CUT. PUSH. DONE.
The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy with our unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a pipe into the SharkBite quick connect fittings, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create the perfect watertight seal.
Connect pipe in seconds with relative ease using any SharkBite Push-To-Connect fitting. No soldering, clamps, glue required. It’s as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by our specially-formulated O-ring. The Shark Bite PEX tubing cutters are an integral tool in the easy-to-install SharkBite Connection System.
Our product works with your existing plumbing, is easy to disassemble for changing and reusing fittings, and can be rotated for easier installation in tight spaces. Perfect for joining Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe, SharkBite is the no-fuss way to fix small leaks or plumb a whole house. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.
From the Manufacturer
The Cash Acme U702A Shark Bite Deburring and Depth Tool is the push-fit connection system that’s really taking hold. It’s the easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination – with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool. So fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
3. Tectite 69PFRT Plumbing Tool, Black, Blue
- Includes interchangeable faceplates for 1/2-inch, 3/4-inch and 1-inch
- Simply align faceplates with pipe and fitting and squeeze to remove push-to-connect fittings
- Designed for use with Tectite by apollo cts (Copper tube size) push-to-connect fittings
- Ratcheting action grabs the fitting for secure removal
- Steel construction for superior reliability and strength
The Tectite by Apollo 1/2-inch – 1-inch push-to-connect fitting removal tool is the fastest and simplest way to remove push-to-connect fittings from copper, cpvc, or PEX pipe in hard to reach places. by design, it facilitates one handed operation to allow your free hand the ability to assist in the removal of fittings. patented and innovative, this tool is a must have tool for Plumbers, handymen and contractors.
4. 4 PIECES XFITTING 3/8",1/2",3/4" AND 1" (EACH) DISCONNECT CLIP TOOL FOR SHARKBITE, CASH ACME, PUSH FIT
- XFITTING 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ AND 1″ DISCONNECT CLIP TOOL TO REMOVING THE PUSH FIT FITTINGS
- PUSH FIT easiest and fastest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination
- PLEASE VISIT US AT XFITTING AMAZON STORE FOR MORE PRODUCTS
- SAME/1 DAY HANDLING TIME, USING USPS 2-3 DAYS FIRST CLASS MAIL W.TRACKING # AND INSURED
XFITTING will give our customers 30 days to try out ours confident products, if some how you don’t like it you can mail it back to us we will refund your money back with no question to ask, NO RESTOCKING FEES and even pay for your return shipping fees.
5. Sharkbite Disconnect Tongs all three U711, U713 & U715
This is the SharkBite Disconnect Tong and is used to remove a tube from a SharkBite push-fit fitting. How To Remove a SharkBite Fitting 1.Place SharkBite Disconnect Tong around the tube and fitting. The SharkBite logo should be positioned around the tube and the other end around the neck of the fitting. 2.Squeeze the SharkBite Disconnect Tong with one hand and pull the tube with a twisting action to remove the tube.
6. MIDLINE VALVE VQUS056 Removal Tool for Push Fittings 3/4” Lightweight & Durable Plastic Construction, 3/4”, Orange
- SIZE 3/4 inch use to remove 3/4 inch push fittings
- QUALITY: Lightweight and Durable Plastic Construction
- VERSATILITY: Pushlock plumbing fittings fit Copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT Pipe and connects them in any combination- even on wet lines!
- Use in potable water and hydronic heating applications.
- 1-disconnect clip works for multiple push-fit fittings of the same size.
Everflow removal tool 3/4 Inch push fit fittings is a Lightweight and durable plastic construction. Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution. It is approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels. It is fast and easy using disconnect clip. The Push-to-Connect fittings connect copper, PEX and CPVC in any combination and the disconnect clip makes it easy to take the connection apart when needed. This 1-disconnect clip works for multiple push-fit fittings of the same size.
7. SharkBite U710A Disconnect Clip, 1/2-Inch
1/2 inch disconnect clip, Shark Bite push fit fittings for use with copper tubing cts, cpvc & PEX with integral tube liner included, constructed of ds brass, certified to 200 psi & 200 degrees Fahrenheit, design certified to asset 1061/Nsf61 standards, meets upc, ipc & cupc requirements, fitting are listed with iapmo & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution, certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels, bagged.
From the Manufacturer
SharkBite U710A Disconnect Clip 1/2-Inch
8. SharkBite 23055 Crimp Ring Removal Tool, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch
SharkBite PEX crimp ring removal tool. Easily removes crimp rings from PEX tubing. The Product is manufactured in China. Select propellants that deliver consistent accuracy and performance.
From the Manufacturer
SharkBite 23055 Crimp Ring Removal Tool Used To Remove 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch SharkBite Crimp Rings
9. IWISS F1807 Copper Ring Crimping Tool Kit for 3/8",1/2",3/4",1" – Free Removal Tool& Pex Pipe Cutter&Gauge- For Sharkbite,Watts,Apollo and All US F1807 Standards
- Meet ASTM F1807 Standard
- With Interchangeable jaw set 3/8″,1/2″,3/4″, the tool itself is 1”
- With Crimp Ring Removal Tool ,which Used To Remove 1/2 to 1 Inch copper ring
- With Go/No-Go Gauge and spanner Suitable for narrow space and pipe maintenance
- Tool sets used to fasten PEX pipe to brass or poly fittings using copper crimp rings
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Shark Bite Removal Tool for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!