558 reviews analysed
1. Swiftech Apogee SKF CPU Waterblock
- High Performance CPU waterblock for PC water cooling application
- Integrates Addressable RGB LEDs (ALED controller not included)
- Features new cooling engine made of 125 micron thick slotted fins
- Compatible with Intel socket 115x, Intel socket 2011 series, and AMD sockets 754, 939, 940, AM2/+, AM3/+, F, FM1, FM2
- Ports: G1/4″ x2
The Swiftech Apogee SKF is a highly innovative CPU waterblock featuring a revolutionary cooling engine and customization options that allows users to go beyond their limits. This new technology is at the very least one generation ahead of the competition and will be the foundation of Swiftech’s next generation CPU waterblocks. The Apogee SKF is fully compatible with Swiftech’s Addressable RGB Iris Technology (controller sold separately). With 2 strips of RGB LED’s built into the waterblock the Apogee SKF will blend into any color theme build. The Apogee SKF also features an entirely new cooling engine made of 125 micron (less than 5 thousandth’s of an inch!) thick slotted fins. Out of the box, the Apogee SKF is compatible with all current CPU’s: From Intel’s LGA 115x, 2011, 2011-v3 and 2066, to AMD’s legacy AM2/3, AM4.
2. Alphacool 17271 D-RAM Cooler X4 Universal – Acetal Black Nickel Water Cooling HDD/RAM Cooler
With the new D-RAM coolers all desired memory chips can be cooled. This cooling block is screwed onto the optional cooling modules or existing heatspreader with a hole spacing of 110mm (like the Corsair Dominator). Due to its black nickel ground and black or transparent cover with lighting capabilities is the RAM cooler adaptable for each individual system . It is (availaible in/distinguished by) three different sizes: 2, 4 or 6 RAM modules which can be cooled parallel. Due to its special technology, the RAM cooler can be used in both, high-flow systems as well as in lower flow systems, at the optimal level. Technical Details: Material: Copper (black nickel) Colour: black Connection thread: 2x 1/4″ Dimensions (LxWxH): 128 x 45,2 x 11,1mm RAM modules: 1 – 4 Scope of delivery: 1x D-RAM cooler X4 Universal Download 3D-file (.stp)
3. Phanteks PH-C350I_BK C350I CPU Water Block RGB LED Solid-SKU Mounting Bracket Black Edition
- Larger copper base (70x70x4mm) than standard blocks on the market. The fine-tuned 0.15mm internal fin construction. Extreme cooling performance and optimal heat dissipation
- Solid-Sku Mounting Bracket. Includes Phanteks’ PH-NDC to improves the thermal conductance between the components
- Military-Grade Viton O-rings. Increase temperature capability and stands up to aggressive fluids
- The Viton rubber washers offers ruggedness so seals and components resist damage during installation and use. Viton retains sealing force to prevent leaks even after compression for long periods
- Uses the same RGB connector as our Phanteks cases. The C350I can synchronize with the case. Features a connection terminal. Significantly reduced flow resistance. Outstanding cooling performance
The PH-C350I is made from premium materials and finest standards of craftsmanship from Phanteks. From military standard Viton O-ring to the RGB LED lighting, all of our exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected. The water block features a nickel-plated copper cold plate, acrylic top and sandblasted cover plates for an elegant look.
4. EKWB EK-Velocity CPU Waterblock, Intel CPU, Copper/Plexi
EK-Velocity is the new high-performance flagship premium quality CPU water block for modern Intel processors. It features a fresh design that will enable a vast number of variations and options for enthusiasts and demanding users as well! EK Velocity series CPU water blocks embed the 5th generation of the award-winning EK CPU water block cooling engine, further tweaked for performance and optimal coolant flow! Low hydraulic flow restriction enables this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps or lower pump speeds for added silent operation, while still achieving top performance! The purest copper available on the market is used for the EK-Velocity cold plate which is precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. The contact surface itself is machine polished for a better contact with the CPU IHS. This version of the water block features a nickel-plated copper cold plate with a CNC machined high-quality glass like Acrylic top piece. The new cooling engine is characterized by the top-integrated jet nozzle which is combined with a thicker jet plate allowing a more precise bow control. The simplified water block structure offers a more optimized coolant flow and easier maintenance, while the interchangeable thick jet plate ensures the best contact surface for mainstream and HEDT Intel platforms. The block is equipped with a reinforced hold-down bracket, and the enclosed mounting kit includes all the necessary mounting screws, mounting springs, an Intel 115x backplate, rubber backplate gasket and a small tube of Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut high-performance thermal paste. The EK-Velocity CPU water block features a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation supporting Intel LGA-115x and LGA-20xx sockets out of the box. The mounting screws are streamlined and are even smaller than before for an added aesthetical perfection.
5. EKWB EK-XRES 140 SPC PWM Classic RGB (Includes Pump)
EK-XRES 140 SPC PWM Classic RGB – Plexi (incl. pump) is a value-oriented water cooling pump-reservoir combo. It has been designed to be an entry class combo solution that is able to offer great hydraulic performance complemented with RGB LEDs for modern aesthetics. The combo unit comes with a 120mm fan mount holder included.
The core of the unit is the EK-SPC 60 water pump that uses only a 4-pin PWM FAN header for operation. No other additional connector is required! Full PWM support will allow you to set automatic pump speed regulation depending on your temperatures. Full performance on demand or whisper-quiet operation in idle mode! With a maximum head pressure of 2.2m (7.2ft), and maximum flow of 250L/h and a very compact form
The EK-XRES 140 SPC PWM Classic RGB – Plexi (incl. pump) series pump-reservoir combo comes with a pre-installed anti-cyclone insert.
The main body features two G1/4“ threaded ports of which one is an inlet (in the reservoir) and one is an outlet (from the pump). The reservoir tube is made of a quality acrylic material.
6. Bitspower GPU Waterblock Bridge for 2 Cards Between Slot 1 and 4, Clear
Bitspower’s new design block bridge for 2 cards (between slot 1 and 4), is designed to be a solution to reduce the amount of fittings necessary to hydraulically connect two blocks for an SLI/Crossfire setup, and it provides an additional level of safety by reducing the number of joints.
7. tatoko 200ml Acrylic Water Tank Cooler Water Cooling Radiator Pc CPU Water Block
200ml Acrylic Water Tank Cooler Water Cooling Radiator Pc Cpu Water Block
8. Bitspower G1/4" Air Exhaust Fitting, Deluxe White
Bitspower push-button air exhaust helps equalize air pressure in water-cooling systems. Model: BP-DWETAIR.
9. Yosoo 200ml Acrylic Water Tank Cooler Water Cooling Radiator Computer CPU Water Block
- Size: 80 * 60 * 60mm
- Capacity: 200ml
- Suitable water cooling pipes on silica gel in an inner diameter of 8-10mm
- Water cooling with use, easy to add water and the removal of the waterway air, very practical!
- Note: Due to the pre-delivery will leak detection tests, so there will be a small amount of water-soaked tank
Package 1 x 200ml Acrylic Water Radiator Tank
10. Aquacomputer D5 Pump
The D5 pump body is the basis for an extremely powerful pump, it just needs to be completed with a suitable enclosure to be used. An electronically commutated ball motor is the basis of this pump and ensires quiet and smooth operation throughout the whole lifespan of the unit. Speed and hence flow rate can be set via a turning knob or via the input voltage. A speed signal for monitoring of the pump’s functionality is also available for your needs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Swifttech Cooling Kit Intel for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!