686 reviews analysed
1. PSI Woodworking CSC3000C Barracuda Wood Lathe Key Chuck System
- Includes four (4) Self-Centering Jaw sets to hold Round and Square Stock for turning, pre-threaded for 1x8tpi, and has an adapter for 3/4x16tpi. spindles
- Includes #1 Step Jaws for dowels: 3/32-to-1-3/8-Inch, Holes: 11/16-to-2-3/8-Inch
- Includes #2 Round Jaws, for dowels: 7/8-to-1-1/2-Inch Holes: 1-1/4-to-2-Inch
- Includes #3 Round Jaws, external grip 3-1/16-to-4-3/8-Inch
- Includes Pin jaws which hold inside holes 1-to-2-1/4-Inch, and a screw chuck
2. Ron Brown’s Best Longworth Chuck Type 2 Basic for 12 inch Wood Lathes
Ron Brown’s Best Longworth Chuck Type 2 Basic is used for holding a bowl, plate, platter or hollow form in order to remove the tenon on the bottom of the vessel. Many turners cut a tenon in the bottom of the bowl blank in order to grip it in a four jaw chuck for most of the material removal both inside and out. You need a way to hold a nearly finished vessel in order to then turn the tenon away so the bottom of the vessel looks finished. The Longworth Chuck utilizes two 1/2″ HDPE disks with opposing slots to move eight rubber button assemblies in or out to fit the vessel like the aperture on a camera. This design allows the buttons to move together in synchronization so the vessel always stays centered on the chuck. It is recommended that the tailstock be placed against the vessel to hold it more securely during all but the last 1″ of tenon removal. This offer is for the basic Longworth Chuck Type 2 and does not include the optional Doughnut Rings. To learn more about that option, search for Ron Brown’s Best Longworth Chuck Type 2 Combo also offered by this seller. The Longworth Chuck Type 2 is 100% made in America by a woodturner for woodturners.
3. PSI Woodworking CUG3418CC Utility Grip 4 Jaw Lathe Chuck System
- Heavy duty chrome-plated self-centering chuck will hold your work tight & secure on midi and full size woodworking lathes
- Chuck is pre-threaded to 1″ x 8tpi. Includes 3/4″ x 16tpi adaptor
- Includes #1 Step Jaws 3/32″ to 1-7/8″ External & 11/32″ to 3-3/8″ Internal. Includes #2 Round Jaws 1-1/2″ to 3-1/8″ External & 2″ to 3-7/8″ Internal
- Includes Screw Chuck. Also includes an Allen Wrench and a set of Tightening Levers
- This C series chuck works with all “C” series jaws
4. PSI Woodworking LA11418 Headstock Spindle Adapter (1-1/4-Inch-by-8tpi to 1-Inch-by-8tpi Chuck)
5. PSI Woodworking CF3J Lathe Faceplate for 1" x 8 tpi Spindle, 3" Without Screwchuck
6. WEN LA0009 9-Piece MT2 Wood Lathe Drive and Live Center Kit with Aluminum Case
- 1-inch x 8 TPI to M14-1.5 mounting adapter makes for easy installation and center changes
- Three multi-spur drive centers measure in at 5/8-inch, 1-inch and 1-1/2 inch in size
- Includes two MT2 live centers: one with crown tip and one without
- Protective aluminum case makes for easy storage and transportation
- Compatible with the WEN MT2 Lathe Series
Remember when you had maximum versatility with your wood lathe? Take on projects of all shapes and sizes with the WEN 9-Piece MT2 Wood Lathe Drive and Live Center Kit. This versatile set provides a variety of interchangeable lathe centers to meet the needs of any turning application. This kit includes three multi-spur drive centers (5/8, 1, and 1-1/2 inch), three 4-tooth set centers (5/8, 1, and 1-1/2 inch), two wrenches, one 1-inch x 8 TPI set center body (M14-1.5 thread size), one MT2 live center, and one MT2 live center with a crown tip, all packaged neatly into a compact, aluminum carrying case. Compatible with WEN lathe models 3424, 3424T, 34018, 3427, 34027 and 34034.
7. Simple Woodturning Tools Carbide Wood Lathe Tools Hollower, Rougher, Detailer and Interchangeable Foam Grip Handle, USA Made, Stainless Steel
- Handle Details: The most beautiful lathe tool handle on the market, 100% USA made by American craftsman. CNC machined from solid aircraft aluminum for balance, durability, and to last for years. Covered with a soft, comfortable foam rubber grip to reduce hand cramping during long turning sessions and for great tool control. Overall length is 17″
- outside diameter is 1 3/8″
- tool opening is ½” diameter. Tools can be easily changed by loosening the two stainless steel set screws.
- Benefits of Carbide Lathe Tools: Simple to use for all skill levels making woodturning fast and more enjoyable. You can focus on your project and not on techniques or sharpening. No long learning curve or expensive sharpening equipment. You can begin turning as soon as your box arrives because each tool comes with a very sharp, rotatable carbide cutter. Just rotate the cutter head ¼ turn for a clean, sharp edge and you are back to turning wood.
- Full Size Tool Details: CNC machined from ½” square stainless steel, making them stronger, stiffer and less likely to roll than round shaft tools. Stainless steel will never rust. These full size tools feature an overall length of 12″, with a handle tang of ½” diameter x 2½” length.
- Tool Use: The Simple Turner & Hollower is the simplest to use carbide tool on the market. You’ll appreciate the simplicity with which your project can be quickly turned & hollowed to the desired shape using this tool. The Simple Rougher carbide tool makes roughing much simpler & less physical as most of the shock created by interrupted cuts is absorbed in the tool rest instead of your hands & arms. The Simple 55 Detailer carbide tool that provides a much higher level of woodturning creativity.
- Tool Engraving: Each Simple Woodturning Tool is engraved so you know exactly what tool you have. That makes finding replacement cutters very simple! Look for authentic Simple Woodturning Tool replacement cutters. STH = Simple Turner and Hollower. SR = Simple Rougher. S55D = Simple 55° Detailer
8. 4" HD Steel Wood Lathe Face Plate, 3/4" x 16tpi Threaded
9. PSI Woodworking LCENTSS21 #2 MT with 5/8-Inch Crown Super Wood Lathe Drive Center
From the Manufacturer
Get a better bite on your spindle with PSI’s new 5/8″ Super Center . More teeth give a better bite while providing equal pressure and a positive drive. There is no need to hammer your drive center into the work piece and risk splitting your work.
10. Savannah Heavy Duty Dual Bearing Live Center For Woodworking Lathes and Large or Small Wood Turning Projects. Ultra Smooth Live Center Performance with Minimal Play for MT2 Lathes
- The Savannah Heavy Duty Live Center is designed for wood turners. A threaded, rotating, cup center, is the only component that rotates. This features produces a safer turning environment.
- A lot of wood turners don’t think about the live center that’s in their tailstock until it makes a funny noise, vibrates a little or even worse it seizes up and stops working altogether. In many instances, that funny noise or vibration leads to irritating marks or spirals in your project. This can typically be traced to play on a less than perfect factory lathe issued “live center”. The Precision Machined, Heavy Duty, Dual Bearing Live Center from Savannah addresses this issue and more!
- Precision machined to exacting specifications, the Savannah HD Live Center is the ideal live center for novice and professional alike. With its super smooth design, heat sealed double bearings, 3-3/8″ bull nose cone, 60 degree full point cone and removable center spur point this live center is truly a tremendous value that was built to perform.
- The High quality dual bearings are heat sealed and permanently lubricated to provide vibration free performance while turning and also provide you with years of dependable use. The live center is housed in a durable casing that is made from machined turned steel alloy and is coated with a black oxide finish.
- This live center runs smooth and true during the turning process and may become your go to live center once you start using it. The Heavy Duty Dual Bearing Live Center Includes: a 3-3/8” bull nose reversible cone, 1-5/8” 60 degree full point cone, removable center spur point and a convenient knock out rod. This live center will work on lathes that accept Morse Taper 2 tail stocks.
- The Heavy Duty Dual Bearing Live Center has a 3/4” x 10tpi thread which not only allows you to attach the included accessories, it also allows you to create many different types of turning jigs for offset turning. This gives you the ability to create wonderfully unique looking projects that are off center like asymmetrical pendants, candle stick holders and more! With the included accessories you can Turn bowls, platters, dowels, vases, spheres and more!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wood Lathe Hurricane for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!